Clubplanet Nightlife Community

overpaid DJs & sets of shits

Originally posted by goldenman:

what in the world is up with overpaid dj and short as hell sets? if im going to pay $30 plus to see some "superstar" dj i want more than two hours. agree yes/no? cwm23.gif

i hear ya bro, what dj are you talking about

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

shadowchaser, how was Dave Ralph??

I didn't bother to wait for his set...at 4am, the security was already kicking out people but the main floor upstairs was still going...

Here's a portion of my review of the party...i posted in an earlier thread...

Well...I'm never going to a party thrown by Caffeine again.

It was a night of total cheese classic hits on the main dance floor...First they make us wait in the freezing weather until a little after 10pm, but they were supposed to be open at 9pm...

When we walk in, the search was a joke...then we hit the main dance floor and hits us total cheese blasting...The first dj that spun was playing the fluffy trance from like two years ago, nothing new...then I think it was Dave Trance... not sure because when I asked people who worked with Caffeine who was spinning, they either wouldn't tell me or didn't know who was...He spun the classic cheese anthems such as Fench Kiss from the VengaBoys and that awful Cocaine song...then it got worse...

DJ Irene got on and we thought great...we're gonna get some great bangin' hard house...WRONG...we get to hear her spin disco shit...songs over 2 years old and Alice Deejay and Zombie fuckin' Nation back to back...from her. WTF?! We hope she got paid alot of money to play that crap.

Then Armand Van Helden got on...and I only stayed for 15 minutes of his set 'cause it didn't start to sound like his style...afraid he was about to bust out the cheese again.

So we decided to go down stairs and listen to the other DJs...Reid Speed was awesome. Everytime I caught her, she was always great. She played some nice breaks. DJ Venom was also great. Even though he played some stuff that was old...but it was the good stuff...

I didn't bother to stay for Dave Ralph...if the other DJs were dishing out the cheese...we felt he was going to do the same. We left around 4am...we never expected that good line up of DJs to sound like that...and people were going ape shit for it?! Only reason I can think of is probably Caffeine paid them really good to play that crap.

cwm10.gif

------------------

get bizzy with the fizzy baby...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Archived