Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc dancers...where to take classes?

im thinking about taking dance classes and was wondering if there were any real dancers who have like been taking dance classes for a while here on cp. if so please tell me of any place you would recommend. style doesnt matter. the more varied the better i would say. anyway thanx in advance, anyhelp is appreciated.

pop n lock go hand in hand most the time, pop is when ... i'm not technical or knowledged much in urban dancing but pop is when, lets say you move and then you pop to the bass in the music, locking, well when you lock your moves, shit honestly dunno howto describe lol. Wackin, its kinda chaotic n funny to look at, i've noticed its involves what looks like a lot of waving and flailing around of the arms.

I dig mostly new style hip hop and house dancing, mscrew is one of theeeeee sickest house dancers i've ever seen :bowdown: and that shit is hard too >_<

wow, thanx for all the responses guys. ill definitely follow up on these. i probably wont go to kew gardens...its mad far from me now, but the funny thing is i used to live around there...small world eh? ill probably go to the broadway dancing place. thanx again guys. dee, i like ur sig...

its nice to know that people here enjoy dancing, everytime i tell people i really want to learn how to dance they think im crazy...or gay...people are stupid... :hat: