Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mariah Carey

MysticRain

She's the perfect example of a Hot Psycho

Beautiful. Great body. Great voice. But truly a nutty psycho of a person.

I;'ll never forget when she came out with her first single (i forgot the name, but the video had her singing in a school and some dudes playing bucket drums?) and she looked great and actually looked human

Then it all went down hill. She fell into the hollywood trap. Now she's nuts and there's no turning back.

Tis a shame :half:

Lalate I'm warning you.....I saw her first damn it. Besides you never posted anything about her so there.

She and I ... completely on the DL. Besides, we're practically engaged lol so back off you. And fyi its LALate (as in L.A.) not La Late (french version) lol

She and I ... completely on the DL. Besides, we're practically engaged lol so back off you. And fyi its LALate (as in L.A.) not La Late (french version) lol

I know what your SN is thank you very much. I am familiar with your L.A nightlife board. You'd better be nice or I'll have to kick your L.A ass. :box:

I know what your SN is thank you very much. I am familiar with your L.A nightlife board. You'd better be nice or I'll have to kick your L.A ass. :box:

Listen, u,,,, hot.... very hot ... thang u.....

What part do you not understand when I say she is "mine"?! Do I have do this in sign language for you to get?

MMMMMM IIIIIIIII NNNNNNNNNN EEEEEE

Guest gabo
did'nt you hear that rumor many years ago about her pussy smelling really bad?
Ive heard that too. I forgot what person said it... maybe matt dillon.