Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatever happened to........

Suhel

CLUB BEDLAM IN AC?????

Everybody remember that shit?? Circa memorial day weekend 2000 (when the weather was much more appealing than what it was now)

Seriously...any info on this would be of help. It's a burning question in my mind to find out how they could have poured so much money into that place with the sound and light system from GSA, let alone install it in there only to have it all disappear after the disasterous opening night, and never hear a peep from that guy...DANNY G or whatever his name was. The website went down a couple of days after that mayhem too. Whatever happened to the idea of the club, and all the equipment that was in there?? cwm42.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

*in best chris farley voice*

that was a hoax

biggrin.gif

Yeah but what would somebody get out of going through all that time, effort and expense to spend that much money to hoax everyone out for one night?? I mean it was organized, in an "operational" sense...somebody posted a review about there being 50 bouncers and the sound and light system in place, the music thumping, etc. I'm dying to know what really went on....

------------------

Don't call me baby...

What's up hon... I'm responding out of curiosity as well. I had heard a lot about how amazing this new club Bedlam was supposed to be with a 24-hour liquor license and the biggest dance floor on the east coast. Everyone at Tempts was talking about going down to AC when the lights came up- but to their dismay, Denny Tsettos informed the mass of crazy clubbers that there would be no Bedlam... what on earth happened?

I guess we'll all have to go rock the Casbah...

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me