Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Matters More?

MysticRain

personality: is first, self confidence

looks: to some sort... well groomed, attractive (i'm "tall dark and handsome" type girl)

income: just as long as they can hold their own, and as long as he does'nt brag about how much money he has...i hate that.

1. Looks

2. Personality

3. Income

Just curious what everyone's preference is when it comes to getting involved with someone. For me it's personality.

alot of bitches say they like personality first, but truth is, in the real world, its often looks or income first, then looks or income second, and finally personality

I wouldn't say the real world

I would say those that are superficial and ego-driven. Those people who NEED to be seen in a BMW. Those who NEED to eat at the best places

This is why im such a happy guy. I hang out only with people who aren't bitches/egotistical snobs.

So for me it's personality, then looks, then income.

In my opinion, if it's any other combination, you value outside appearances/superficial things more than actual worth

1. Looks

2. Personality

3. Income

Just curious what everyone's preference is when it comes to getting involved with someone. For me it's personality.

How about

4. Tosses u a beer across the bar while watching monday night football PLUS can trip on the red carpet and come back with the best oneliner ever as every cameraman tells you she's the hottest girl theyve photographed that month.

I wouldn't say the real world

I would say those that are superficial and ego-driven. Those people who NEED to be seen in a BMW. Those who NEED to eat at the best places

This is why im such a happy guy. I hang out only with people who aren't bitches/egotistical snobs.

So for me it's personality, then looks, then income.

In my opinion, if it's any other combination, you value outside appearances/superficial things more than actual worth

Most guys will say personality, because it sux when a female tries to run your life and then when you dont do what your told she tries withhold sex from you! I just say go right ahead and hold it, I'll just find it somewhere else. Because theres no reason anyone should have to wait hand and foot on another. Personality is key for a guy!

Looks first is what attracts me... if you take care of yourself on the outside, you must care about yourself right?

second is personality.. you gotta be fun and nice

third is income.. I take care of myself , so i dont look for sugar daddies, so as long as your independent financially you fine with me...

1. Looks

2. Personality

3. Income

from my pov, i believe personality, looks, income... but if i was a girl id prolly go with income, personality looks...

Every last one of you that said personality are lyin through ur teeth!!!!

Well hum, I dont need any supplemental income and I got enough looks for me and my man so i guess that leaves the personality.. Since mine sucks.. I gotta get a man with a great one.. right?

Just playing.. my personality only sucks a little :doh:

Guest gabo
fuck you u fat whore!

Jenny Craig anyone?

wow adam thats harsh.

I am alittle confused... isnt that her in her sig? she doesnt look too chubby.