Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday: Two fatally stabbed at Lookers

njdionysus

Friday night. Must have been right after I left last night. It is absolutely rediculoussssssss in this day and age that people carry knives on them. What the hell is going on in this world? Whatever happened to throwing down hand to hand? If you take a beating, you take a beating and thats that. But I couldnt imagine ever feeling the need to carry a knife on me.

Friday night. Must have been right after I left last night. It is absolutely rediculoussssssss in this day and age that people carry knives on them. What the hell is going on in this world? Whatever happened to throwing down hand to hand? If you take a beating, you take a beating and thats that. But I couldnt imagine ever feeling the need to carry a knife on me.

i know of the 2 kids. they came to taste alote..... its a shame

Elizabeth Sucks

How Ya Been Joe??

Very good. Been very busy working.

How about you? Still throwing parties I see. Nice.

---

One of my friends lost two friends last night. Its crazy to think that you can go out for drinks and suddenly life changes right in front of you. Fucking crazy! Makes you think.

http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/jersey/index.ssf?/base/news-8/11058565808780.xml

2 men slain in brawl at go-go bar

Sunday, January 16, 2005

BY KATIE WANG AND PAUL NELSON

Star-Ledger Staff

Two men were stabbed and killed during a brawl at an Elizabeth go-go bar early yesterday, police said.

Michael Killeen, 26, of Bloomfield was stabbed in the chest in the bar section of the club, Lookers, said Lt. Gary Lewis. Killeen's friend, a 27-year-old man, was stabbed in the parking lot while trying to flee his attackers.

Police did not release the second man's name, pending notification of his family. He was rushed to University Hospital in Newark, where he died.

Lewis said police are seeking three suspects, all Latino, who were last seen fleeing in a dark green Lexus ES 300 with tinted windows and a New Jersey license plate bearing the letters LYZ. Lewis said a witness did not see the entire license plate.

Police are still investigating what started the barroom fight and how many men were involved, said Lewis. The call came in at 2:23 a.m.

"It appears to have stemmed from a dispute, which started in the bar between two men, which escalated to include several others," he said.

The three suspects and the two victims were involved, said Lewis. After Killeen was stabbed, his friend ran for the parking lot, but he was stabbed in the neck, said Lewis.

A white Nissan Maxima in the parking lot was splattered with blood on the rear passenger side. Around noon yesterday, two workers cleaned the blood off the car.

Lookers is a go-go sports bar off the New Jersey Turnpike near Newark Liberty International Airport. It normally closes at 3 a.m.

A recording last night on Lookers' phone described the bar as "the ultimate in go-go and sports entertainment" with "20 of New Jersey's hottest dancers." A second voice added that "Lookers will be closed (Saturday)" and would reopen at noon today.

A man who answered the bar's phone earlier yesterday declined to comment on the stabbings. The bar was roped by yellow police tape as several customers pulled up.

Lewis said the bar is not considered an ongoing problem for city officials.

"It's not a source of trouble," he said.

Killeen's family declined to comment yesterday, said a man who answered the phone at his Bloomfield home.

Lewis said anyone with information about the double homicide is asked to call Elizabeth detective Paul Pasternak at (908) 558-2053.

the car kevin was found on was my x gf's. i knew both of them & i heard the fight was over a dancer. also i was told the bouncer who broke them up just thought it was a fist fight & thought mike just got knocked unconcious. what i've been told people know who the spanish kids are. also they have cameras. the spanish kids are known to be drug dealers. WHAT A SUPRISE!

lookers brought this upon themselves because of greed. they know most of there clientel is drug dealers. still wont do anything about it but keep catering to them with gansta rap all night on thurs. & fridays. if you promote ghetto you will get ghetto!

....i don't see why u need to fight at all......but that is just disgusting....and scary...i mean how many times do people get too drunk and act like jerks......now you have to worry about someone turning around and stabbing you.......ick..........