Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pic of my wife+kids

anotherway83

well, what can i say about the true love of my life? we actually met at a mall and it was love at first sight...back in those days i was pretty skeptical about such things, believing that true love was meant only for the very few fortunate among us, those few members of humanity that i certainly wasn't a part of...

i vividly remember that day at the mall...i was out picking up some games for my newly purchased PS2, and i just happened to take a detour for some reason i still can't remember - but it was the best damn decision i ever made, that's for sure! it was around noon and i was in a hurry to get back and check out my new games, and then it happened. i saw cindy...she was at a pet store, playing with some puppies and the look of innocence and sheer joy on her face utterly captivated me. oblivious to her surroundings, she really didn't care what people thought about her...she was there to have a good time and that's all that mattered to her! i knew that if i didn't take her home with me that day i'd live to regret it for the rest of my life...so i went straight to her manager, took her in my confidence and asked if i could take cindy out for a little bit...and the rest is just history.

today we're a happy family and she really doesn't mind if i bang other women...i mean one day my cock could be deep inside naughtybabe's mouth, another it could be tearing open mysticrain's pussy and the next it could be splitting apart linabina's fat, juicy bum...but cindy knows that the only thing that really matters is love, and with my heart firmly in her hands, nothing can ever separate the two of us.

anyway i've uploaded this pic of her taking care of the family..she's very homely that way, but she's a total cutie...tell me what you think

Cindy, the love of my life

Delete post / Ban User.

I wasted 14.53 seconds browsing through this only to finish to a real bad headache. I cant belive you wasted all that time smashing your crooked digits on that cum coated keyboard like a coked out Ray Charles only to produce that wet queef.

Delete post / Ban User.

I wasted 14.53 seconds browsing through this only to finish to a real bad headache. I cant belive you wasted all that time smashing your crooked digits on that cum coated keyboard like a coked out Ray Charles only to produce that wet queef.

shut the fuck up and get back to the brothel you were born in you whore...

shut the fuck up and get back to the brothel you were born in you whore...

Good one, sport. Dont get pissed off at the truth. You spent 20 min writing some pathetic story that just reinforces the fact that your some slack jaw'd hunchback beating your pig in a blanket to CP female pictures. I still dont understand the meaning of this post. Was it a sex story or a joke?