Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GUYS.....WHO CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT FOR....

THE WEEKEND ALREADY?!?

YEAH ITS SUNDAY/MONDAY.....BUT I ALREADY WANNA GO TO TWILO!! cwm35.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Well Jackie Christie is having a party on 46th St tomorrow night anyone wanna get a little Monday Night music on? cwm4.gif

at the sake of sounding dumb....who is that?

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Hmmm Let's see One of the world most beautiful and talented female DJ's she does SPA on thursdays. cwm12.gif

INTERESTING!

1.) TIME?

2.) COVER?

3.) AGE?

------------------

love.jpg

Here is the info:

HOLIDAY RECOVERY PARTY

DJ Jackie Christie invite's you to THE BIZ.

(The official Holiday recovery party!)

The Monday Night party, for people in THE BIZ.

Its 46 street and 8th ave., you are gonna love this space. Please pass on the invite, or send me your list @ I can comp most of your friends and the reduced list is ten bucks. They are also gonna have $2.50 corona's.

Dance in the upstairs ballroom overlooking the theater district, or have cocktails by the fireplace in the downstairs lounge.

Doors open at 10pm until 4am.

Admission is $20.00

For Reduced or complimentary admission just post up here before 7pm or email me cotoncandydream@yahoo.com

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Archived