Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it's been almost a year and and half.....

It's been almost a year and half since I wrote my last "deep' thread.... and with WMC around the corner... I feel an utmost deep "thank you" is in order.

Thank you to Avalon, Spirit, Crobar, Quo, Godskitchen(ikon) and all the others for renewing nightlife in NYC.

Thank you to the promoters who constantly risk it all to make things happen... We are what makes it happen... never stop believeing no matter how difficult the task at hand seems to be. Believe and you shall discover.

We hedge oursleves all the tme to make things happen; to bring back yesteryear. We belive in "clubland" because it's an experience for all to share.

In a world where chaos is around the corner, there is nothing bettter than a celebration of life to bring us together. " Clubland" does bring us together in so many ways... it lets us lose ourselves and find ourselves in seconds, just moments in time; in the beats....

Just recently.. DJ Danny O passed ...

and it was truly a vaulable expereince to see promoters come together to celebrate what we believe in.. what Danny believed in.. the "party"; the music.

So WMC 2005 is around the bend.. and it is going to be bigger and badder than ever....

All of you should be should be so proud of yourselves for making things happen... WMC.. and nightlife across the country and around the world.

Thank you and sincere appreciation for keeping the dream alive to:

Clubplanet, NJ Guido, Event Vibe, a3-tv in Miaimi, Rubber/Pimp n Ho,

Ry thimism - Ultra Music Festival - Club Zone...Parade Mag Online,

KTU 103.5, etc, etc..... We all may not see things the same at the same time; but we beleive in the same things and have the same goal.

Thank you to all the promoters who support the "scene"... and thank you to all the investors, dj, agents, productions crews for believing in themselves and a dream.

Lets all make WMC 2005 better and bigger than ever.. 2006, 2007.. so on and so on.. clubland is here to stay and I say thank you to all for making it happen.

Wishing everyine a happy and "pure" year....

with the utmost respect and sincerity,

JL

keep the party safe; keep the beats a rockin and "keep the Vibe alive"!

see you in Miami!

:)

Ithank all the LOCAL talent producers,djs, promoters owners at smaller venues who show that you dont always need a big room to make a great night. And everything else that JOE said, cause its true even though we all dont agree on things or see things the same, we are all in the same ocean on different boats.

yes!

...and to those who act like movie stars...i don't care what you look like, i don't care if your tan is real, i don't care how much money you make, don't tell me how high you are and what drugs you took and how much you paid for them, don't tell me the d.j. is a good friend of yours...it's not a turn-on, shut up get out of my face...and dance.

Another Big FU you all the celebs who made clubbing more expensive than it ever had to be .. take the models and bottles BS and leave it @ the telly .. clubbing is an experience not an expense beeches!!