Clubplanet Nightlife Community

718 sessions with Danny Krivit, Louie Vega and Francois K 1/16/05 was HISTORICAL

Alll of ya know how many parties ive been to and have gone to support. But honestly this could quite possibly have been the best party i have EVER been at. It is now tied or surpassed arcs final 29hr with dt and larry levans bday party at spirit. Packed from beginning 6pm till the end 240am. Music unbeleiveable, crowd insane floor drench in baby powder and sweat. People sittinng down =NONE (unless to tie there shoelaces or take a drink from all the dancing) FrancoIs K suprised everyone by showing up atthe end and mixing for a few.

But the highlight of the night had to be when Ariel (light guy) made the whole room white and DANNY KRIVIT played the "I HAVE A DREAM" speech by MARTIN LUTHER KING over the song of BLACK MAGIC(alias of LIL LOUIS) "FREEDOM"(to make it funky). WOW that was such a touching moment that you felt an unspeakable bond between everybdy on the floor and you. Shout out to allmy peeps not from and from messageboards CP peoples msc crew, argdiesel, skoobee, kitty, macid,shaggief, to the DT forums ron,rissa,melanie,boris,lili,pete,lafi to RHYTHMISM heads, fidget,catnap,esol,devon, jed,eric, and to the whole body n soul crew and deephouse page and dancers who make that party and to BENNY SOTO for help putting it together and to DANNY KRIVIT, LOUIE VEGA, FRANCOIS K for playing unbelievable muisc the whole night, and to ARIEL the light guy who makes danny t look good and danny k look good and is th best light man i know.

And even if you werent there, if you have a love for music/dance then your soul and energy was felt tonite. Basically WHAT A GREAT PARTY. If you were there then post or own opinion. If you werent HONESTLY go ONCE and feel what im talking bout. For the 17 or so time in row truly my fave party to go to each month. After leaving you cant wait for another 4 weeks.

Heres what another person said in another board about his first time at this party:

i just got in from the 718 sessions at deep (yeah, admittedly a bit earlier than the 2 a.m. closing -- tonight's a school night), and i gotta say, folks: THIS IS HANDS-DOWN THE MOST INCREDIBLE PARTY GOING IN NYC TODAY!

the sound: earth-shatteringly amazing.

the vibe: like nothing i've experienced in the last nine years of going out.

the djs: OH MY GOD, danny krivit and louie vega BLEW UP! i have never danced so hard for so long and turned into such a hideous puddle of sweat!

looking around the dancefloor, EVERYONE was beaming with enormous smiles. THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT, FOLKS -- THIS IS WHY WE DANCE!

special big ups to marci and gabriel: it was really nice to meet you both, and definitely looking forward to partying with you again soon. and gabriel, i've never seen anyone surrounded by so many cute chicks in my entire life. :D

word to the board: definitely make it out to the next 718 sessions on feb. 13 ... you'll experience a house party unlike anything you've EVER seen before! :) :) :)

Silverbull - you are def. spot on about this party being the best!!!!!!

It was my first time at this party and what a big mistake to not have ventured there way before! I used to frequent Body & Soul religiously and this party brought back so many memories of the vibe & energy of it.

No pushing, no rudeness...no drama at all in that place! Everyone was smiling, friendly and dancing in every single inch of that place. It was a furnace in there, but that didn't stop anyone from sweatin' to the grooves from start to finish. Love the space, staff is great and the sound system is great too...that bass - wow! that's all I have to say about that :)

Danny & Louie destroyed that place track after track. It's so refreshing to go to a party, after a long hiatus from being saddened by the state of clubland, and get a big big reminder that great parties still do exist where music is the drug of choice! How many other parties do you hear cheers and applause all night long.

2 really fav moments - Danny dropping Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime and Frankie's Keep On Movin' ...but there were tons more too

If you love house music and looking for a great vibe...def. check out this party! It is not to be missed!

another great 718 party...it was sardines ...i think this was

the most packed ive seen Deep...even our reg spot towards the back was

crowded...Krivit & Louie Vega delivered as expected...i couldn't stop dancing...:::now that we found love what are we gonna do with it::: ;)

...always fun partying and dancing with the regs......and it was good to see peoples i havent seen in a while...dopeness.

last night was f'ing awesome to say the least the peopl ethe vibe the connection felt between everyone.many great momments to just name one

good times indeed dancing with my peeps all night long. people who love house music should attend this party every month this is the only way we can keep "our" house Going strong.met alot of beautiful girls omg yoooooooo..... lol i loved your friend gina MScrew....for real man anyways i cant wait for the next one already i'm sitting here in pain writting this 4 days straight dancing back is a lil sore WHY i ask my self sometimes why do i go out like this.and everytime the answer that comes up is "House music" damm that house music :love: Gotta love it...

night was 10 out of 10

hmmm what can i say

i really loved it.

most of those songs were new to me but i sure did love it

that was just my second 718 sesions but i know , that for sure not the last one

it was great to chill with u guys but funny thing is that i can pick up best girl than all of you hehehehe

im talking about that tall blond, ok me and gabe

cant wait til januray for next party

Another unforgettable night. That was the biggest turnout to a 718 party I've ever been to. The balconies were filled with people watching the dancers below. One would think with that many people you couldn't dance, oh so not the case. The 718 crowd keeps it moving! :bounce: The only still moment was the Freedom/MLK speech, it was wonderful. Francois K was a very nice surprise. Only thing else I'd like to add was seeing Mel Cheren dancing at the end of the night showing off his Paradise Garage tattoo had me stunned. :woah:

They were a LOT of Dance Ritual heads sporting T-shirts. I have to check that night out. Years ago I used to see Louis Vega at System which is known now as Plaid. Is anyone going to see his Elements of Life concert tomorrow?