Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting NY Feb 11-13

Guest onisakura

Guest onisakura

Hey all, just wanted to find out what might be happening on the weekend of Feb 11-13. It will be my first time to NYC, and ive never seen snow. Friday during the day I will more than likely be exploring on my own since. Any suggestions as to what to see?

Also, whats going on club wise? I hear its kinda dead these days but then again almost anything is dead compared to Miami which im used to.

BTW, im not a newbie. I just changed my screen name.

Thanks,

Jackie aka brwneydtrouble

Guest onisakura

I've caught Morillo at Space a few times, im a fan of his. He usually destroys the place. I'd like to see the new crobar since ive gone to the one down here quite a bit. I hear its a lot nicer.

I've caught Morillo at Space a few times, im a fan of his. He usually destroys the place. I'd like to see the new crobar since ive gone to the one down here quite a bit. I hear its a lot nicer.

...it's bigger and flashier but i actually preferred the one in miami...esp the sound system, warmer and softer in a smaller space is how i like it....idk what to recommend though....i'm sure silverbull, deepspell and some others will let u know....def try to make it to sullivan room if ya can.....

Hey all, just wanted to find out what might be happening on the weekend of Feb 11-13. It will be my first time to NYC, and ive never seen snow. Friday during the day I will more than likely be exploring on my own since. Any suggestions as to what to see?

Also, whats going on club wise? I hear its kinda dead these days but then again almost anything is dead compared to Miami which im used to.

BTW, im not a newbie. I just changed my screen name.

Thanks,

Jackie aka brwneydtrouble

What type of music are you interested in?

Thursday's @ RUBY FALLS has been up to par.

I do the party @ AVALON on Fridays and can also set you up @ CROBAR as well.

I can also set it up on Sarturday's. Just let me know. Also take a look at my sig below on other venues. My contact number is there as well.

Good luck!

Victor Soto