Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about abaya???

we went there last saturday and it was closed.. wondering what happened??if it is closed could someone give suggestions on a place that is simular to abaya.. really liked that place good place to chill and here some good music..thanks in advance..

yup

NYE was the last party there...

the place was one of my favorites since the day it opened

and I worked tehre for more than half of my career.

they owners are opening a new spot around june/july...cant wait!

New owners will be reopening teh abaya space at some point soon, but it wont be anything like it used to be

the party I did for a year and a half on fridays moved to Cellar Bar in case u want to swing by.

Saturdays....not really sure what to recommend...

thanks for the info.. ive been to cellar bar for a friends b day.. place is nice..forgot where it is though.. lol...could you give me some info on that??where it is how much..thanks in advance. i would like to check out ur party

its in the Bryant Park hotel(40th btwn 5th and 6th)...

downstairs

free too ;)

have had such djs at Scumfrog, Junior Sanchez, Lottie, Mutiny, LES, Carl Kennedy, Demi, Creamer and K, Barry Gilbey, Paolo Mojo etc there...

its pictured in my sig

only difference since the last time u were prob there is the system is a shitload better and there is a nice fun vibe now :)

this week should be realllllly good with Paolo Mojo and the NYC debut of Echomen :)