Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dont Usually Do Threads Like This But I Have To

I really want to thank everyone that came out Sat Night To Deko For Chus And Ceballos and Richie Santana's bday party.

This party meant more to me and richie then you know.

We've been tryin to get these guys to come here and play for soo long now. But the schedules are tough and they arent in the states much.

I really would like to thank them. They Scheduled their Current USA Tour Around Deko Lounge. That means alot to richie and myself.

To see everyone enjoying their music, and whistling, chanting, and just DANCING all night, that was pure gratification for us. We were nervous when the night started but the minute they went on, we knew we were in for an amazing night.

Once again thank you all for having open minds and coming to hear these guys. Im positive noone left dissapointed.

I would mostly like to Thank our Owners. For Having an open mind, and letting us bring these guys in. We do realize not many people know about them and most owners wouldnt have taken the chance. Great Feeling to have owners that believe in you and trust your judgement.

Oh and YES they will be back

That was a great night all around. Kinda glad that my contest got canceled so I could come out. You guys keep the Real House Flag flying in Jersey and people are starting to realize what they are in for on a Saturday night at Deko. There is still hope for this Hip Hop and top 40 infested state. Keep it up and the people will learn, and maybe we can take back the clubs from the bullshit. It only takes one sucess story to make others take notice.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Madness

I really want to thank everyone that came out Sat Night To Deko For Chus And Ceballos and Richie Santana's bday party.

We've been tryin to get these guys to come here and play for soo long now. But the schedules are tough and they arent in the states much.

I really would like to thank them. They Scheduled their Current USA Tour Around Deko Lounge. That means alot to richie and myself.

To see everyone enjoying their music, and whistling, chanting, and just DANCING all night, that was pure gratification for us. We were nervous when the night started but the minute they went on, we knew we were in for an amazing night.

Once again thank you all for having open minds and coming to hear these guys. Im positive noone left dissapointed.

I would mostly like to Thank our Owners. For Having an open mind, and letting us bring these guys in. We do realize not many people know about them and most owners wouldnt have taken the chance. Great Feeling to have owners that believe in you and trust your judgement.

dude grest night

That was a great night all around. Kinda glad that my contest got canceled so I could come out. You guys keep the Real House Flag flying in Jersey and people are starting to realize what they are in for on a Saturday night at Deko. There is still hope for this Hip Hop and top 40 infested state. Keep it up and the people will learn, and maybe we can take back the clubs from the bullshit. It only takes one sucess story to make others take notice.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Madness

Thanks bro, i know your always support. We appreciate it.

See you soon bro.

" uno mas - uno mas - uno mas "

sick night....best time i ever had at deko

Johel B.