Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!

Good morning guys.. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....

Yeah so this morning I wake up. Literally roll out of bed and just stood there for about 20 minutes debating if I should come into work today...I am exhausted..I feel like someone beat me up in my sleep....I look like hell...I just don't care today..

But my beef is the fact that I come in (yeah I'm at work) and log in to Clubplanet check my PM's only to see I have 14 new messages.....Well it seems that the post about the underwear thing must have aroused a few..so I just have one thing to say..

NO, I WILL NOT SEND YOU MY PIC!!!!!!

The last thing I need is seeing my face cut out and pasted on ConsumptionJunction blowing the corpse of a 90 year old guy or something.....

Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered....I just have my reasons for not sending pics to anyone......I am more of a people person.. Better in person....but if you want to see what I look like so bad come to a meetup.....I have messages from screen names that are unfamiliar to me saying that they saw me at Recess and I was hot and wanted to know if I could PM them my number so we can hang out some time.....Yeah sure... good one......or they they "painted a visual" of me without any underwear.......

It cracks me up really....

and I thought the dirk diggler PM's were funny....

------------------

AIM vampie

Guest crystalmethodny

Vampie

Wanna go out on a date? wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

<--- has pics of Vampie playing naked in a tub of strawberry strudel with a Vietnamese pot-bellied pig..... will trade for rolls or DUMPER. cwm4.gif

(j/k Vampie..... I would never sell out for anything less than lots of cash. your pics are safe with me... for now... )

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

LOL.. Yeah that dirk diggler guy's PMs are sure funny. I think he sends a message to everyone who has "female" under their name.. What a losaaaaaa.. How are you Vamps? I'm exhausted too. Not enough sleep smile.gif Never enough. Hate Mondays too. Btw, we were thinking of doing lunch today with a couple of ppl, if you wanna come PM me ok? See ya girlie smile.gif

hiiii ... all my favorite girl are here ... ( vampie , mys , bre .,.. ) ... anyways what up ..? i hear ya marce ... i'm soooo banged up from this weekend .. my whole body is sore i need sleeep and i think my thumb is broken ! ... ahhhhhggggg .. come over in your underwear tonight ... i need a massage =-) ....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Archived