Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think Denver should get for RD?

According to todays http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/broncos/article/0,1299,DRMN_17_3495502,00.html

the Denver Broncos are seeking either a 1st round pick or a 2nd and 4th rounder for the services of running back Reuben Droughns! I am a big denver broncos fan but personally I think thats way to steep. Maybe a 2nd rounder alone or a 3rd and 5th but not definately not worth a 1st. Mike Shanahan is really pushing it this time with his bullheaded ways!

Your thoughts

Rueban is a smart man hiring my boy Drew Rosenhaus as his agent!! Drew will get him top $$ and a good, smart trade option.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FINS don't jump on this kid. They have decent draft picks I believe (2nd round I think) and they could desperately use a starting RB. This kid looked good last year and if he gets with a decent team, he has potential to light it up. Not sure about 1st round pick, but I think 2nd round pick is a fair assessment.

i woudl say a second round. the guy has only 1 season under his belt, might be a fluke, might not be a fluke, then again its denver he is playing for. aside from travis henry i know cadillac anderson (auburn) is enetering the draft and i believe a few other RB as well. don't know if the market would necessarily be the best for RB this off-season.

His contract with the Giants ends this year. So as of next year ol' twinkle toes will be elsewhere.

Lack of playing time and his ability to gain 0 yards on 3rd down has a little something to do with it. As well as alcohol problems in the past.