Clubplanet Nightlife Community

please pray for

my friend and fellow vol. fireman eugene, as well as the other 3 of nyc bravest that r alive but, in serious condition. On sun 6 firemen had to jump from the 4th floor (over 50 feet high) 2 died and 4 were in seruious condition. My heart goes out to the 2 firemen families that lost there lives, fireman all over the world risk there lives to save people like YOU, most making not even a decent wage, but do it because they want to make a difference. What does cities towns and villages cut first???? fire budgets making firemen do more with alot less. looks good on paper but, it has deadly affects.

my friend and fellow vol. fireman eugene, as well as the other 3 of nyc bravest that r alive but, in serious condition. On sun 6 firemen had to jump from the 4th floor (over 50 feet high) 2 died and 4 were in seruious condition. My heart goes out to the 2 firemen families that lost there lives, fireman all over the world risk there lives to save people like YOU, most making not even a decent wage, but do it because they want to make a difference. What does cities towns and villages cut first???? fire budgets making firemen do more with alot less. looks good on paper but, it has deadly affects.

suxxx such a sin