Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is is cheesy if.....

you work till 9pm and have to take your girl out on the saturday b4 V-day because the stupid holiday falls on a monday!! i don't know what to do :doh::banghead::roll::flush:

No not cheesy at all!!!!! Me and my girl got tickets to a show, dinner and a room in the city for saturday night!!!! Can't really do that on a monday when you both have to work!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

now I have a question???

do I have to send flowers to her office on monday?? I mean, saturday night is going to be costly..........but I know how women love to get flowers at work and if they don't especially on valentines day it could be upsetting!!! I think I just answered my question...........

now I have a question???

do I have to send flowers to her office on monday?? I mean, saturday night is going to be costly..........but I know how women love to get flowers at work and if they don't especially on valentines day it could be upsetting!!! I think I just answered my question...........

YES!!!! You don't want her sitting there w/nothing while the other girls get stuff! Oh the horrors!

thanks girls but my problem now is: I don't know what floor she is on in the city and it is needed to complete the order!!!!!! And I don't want to ask her what floor cause she already told me not to send her flowers which really means "you better send me flowers!!!"

so I'm kind of back in a pickle again.........

i also thought of calling and asking the receptionist but i don't want her to think I am some stalker!!LOL

thanks girls but my problem now is: I don't know what floor she is on in the city and it is needed to complete the order!!!!!! And I don't want to ask her what floor cause she already told me not to send her flowers which really means "you better send me flowers!!!"

i also thought of calling and asking the receptionist but i don't want her to think I am some stalker!!LOL

lol... i have the same problem! ahhhh.... what to do... oh, i just got an idea... do you know of anyone she works with? maybe you can ask them?

You don't think she might be reading this? ;)

lol... i have the same problem! ahhhh.... what to do... oh, i just got an idea... do you know of anyone she works with? maybe you can ask them?

No I don't know anybody at this job, she just started in december...i may just be a stalker and call the front desk!!

can't hurt I guess