Clubplanet Nightlife Community

February Bombs

D.Schwartz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to sound dumb but how do you get promos......... I have been djing since last march and a lot of track that you guys post here i have trouble finding, im looking in the wrong places ?

I don't lie about where I get my shit, I download a lot of up front promo's..

I don't know what you gotta do to get 'em...

I know bugout gets a lot of good upfront promo's, but I don't know where he's been....So I can't ask him....*hint hint*

I've been gettin stuff from Mostiko, they came in here and asked.....

I think wat matters more is not how get tracks but which tracks u get.. We all are music enthusiasts with different sources of income of music... and in my belief music is meant to be heard, not locked up in the basement.. Those who produce tracks and dont want to release, but choose to hype them up and give them to friends, and then they get leaked, deserve it. So since music is meant to be heard, i think we'd all have a much better experience with music if we all networked, rather than tried to be discrete about our sources.... Im not directing this to u deepsell.. I'm saying this for the entire industry. just making a general observation based on my opinion that if we all worked to gether in getting music it would benefit everyone more globally then personally.

I think wat matters more is not how get tracks but which tracks u get.. We all are music enthusiasts with different sources of income of music... and in my belief music is meant to be heard, not locked up in the basement.. Those who produce tracks and dont want to release, but choose to hype them up and give them to friends, and then they get leaked, deserve it. So since music is meant to be heard, i think we'd all have a much better experience with music if we all networked, rather than tried to be discrete about our sources.... Im not directing this to u deepsell.. I'm saying this for the entire industry. just making a general observation based on my opinion that if we all worked to gether in getting music it would benefit everyone more globally then personally.

but thats where you are wrong homie....u ever wonder where a dj gets that track that NO ONE else has.....and made his set just that much better than the other dj's???? thats the secret right there.....and i wouldnt be willing to give that up....its what gives u the edge....

but thats where you are wrong homie....u ever wonder where a dj gets that track that NO ONE else has.....and made his set just that much better than the other dj's???? thats the secret right there.....and i wouldnt be willing to give that up....its what gives u the edge....

no doubt i get your point... but you considering that im wrong is a matter of ur opinion.. i didnt say your wrong for thinking what u think... i repsect it no doubt, but i rate quality dj's based on other values such as their production and actual spinning technique.

PierPressure - Want My Body (DJ Rooster & Sammy Peralta Mix)

Fc Nond - Re-Used

Alma Matris - Circuito (Giangi Cappai Warp Mix)

Superchumbo ft. Celeda - Dirty Filthy (Murk Mix)

Inaya Day - Nasty Girl (Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)

Danny Morales - Stress (DJ Rooster & Sammy Peralta Mix)

Offer Nissim ft. Maya - Rain

Suzanne Palmer - Sound of the Drum (Rauhofer Mix)

sorry to sound dumb but how do you get promos......... I have been djing since last march and a lot of track that you guys post here i have trouble finding, im looking in the wrong places ?
promos are hard to get u have to be lucky and know the right people

I was just wondering because there are a lot of tracks that you guys post and then i try to hear them to see how they sound, but i have no luck sometimes finding them. I usually check satellite records, decadance, dancerecords, juno, or beatport........ and since i started djing i dont like to download tracks. I like to buy them instead.

haven't post a list in a while

1 penn and chus -esperanza(dr.kucho/valentino kanzyani remix

2.quentin harris - the shelter anthem

3.black box - everybody( Angelo kortez/diogenes anthem)

4 dave amrstrong and steve angello - groove in you (laidbackluke and angello mix

5 kevin freeman - lost planet

6. vinny troia - expression (abe duque remix)

7 nikola gala - dark side of the east(orgin/parham and dominci plaza mix

8. solar sun - step to the left