Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best album?

iamme

yea pretty much :funny:

i really dont find anything else interesting anymore....like i said im open to suggestions

damn thats crazy, i couldnt imagine waking up and the first thing i put on is techno or house or whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days... nor rap... my sister lives breathes and sweats house music... she blasts that shit non stop... bitch thinks shes dj mea...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yea pretty much :funny:

i really dont find anything else interesting anymore....like i said im open to suggestions

linkin park/HIM/sublime /green day/sum41/taking back sunday/311/beastie boys/papa roach/guns n roses/nickelback/notorious big/eminem/velvet revolver/the beatles/n.e.r.d/bush/steve miller band/red hot chili peppers/elton john/billy joel/3 days grace....i could go on forever.......

i dont know how anyone can listen to rap/hip hop

that shit is not music imo

oh shut the fuck up already! yet you still go on the hip hop forum and post your opinions :rolleyes:

i dont listen to rap that much anymore, and the gay hook i can do without..

but this song is buttaz...

slept on this big time...:laugh:

good looks ghhhost

the hiphop scene currently is very reminiscent of the disco and freestyle explosion back in the day... where they saw something catch on, and they were just capitlising on it in any way shape or form... and signed any joe schmoe to a label... hopefully the end is near, when theres a discoduck type hiphop song you know its done.

damn thats crazy, i couldnt imagine waking up and the first thing i put on is techno or house or whatever the fuck the kids are calling it these days... nor rap... my sister lives breathes and sweats house music... she blasts that shit non stop... bitch thinks shes dj mea...

I have those days...not techno but I'll thrown on house all day...especially when Im cleaning...love it