Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thunder Gatti

bxbomb

after dismantling Jesse James Leija the other night , impressivley too since Gatti actually boxed not brawled

FInally a fight set for a showdown with Mayweather in June , lot peeps say best pound for pound in mayweather , but he is going up in weight to fight gatti . And if Gatti can mix up his styles ill give him a shot against the Pretty Boy.

Especially since Gatti is one of my all time faves

The MAN never dissapoints , and always gives the fans their moneys worth

any feelings on this fight?

lthumb.sge.geo01.300105212648.photo00.photo.default-384x246.jpg

My feelings?.. ummmm, i think DaVe should just get it over with and ban all yamkee fanz from this site. Whadya think of that? Holla back ! :D

Your thoughts and insight on all the topics discussed on this board, are hands down some of the most awe insipiring prose I have ever been blessed to read.

Its a shame i didnt start a thread about Mitch Blood Green , then you could really amaze us with your knowledge :bowdown:

HOLLA YO

Mayweather is an idiot for not staying out of trouble, but if he ever does get in the ring with Gatti, it will be the most one-sided beating in a big fight since Trinidad/Hopkins. Gatti is my favourite fighter, but Mayweather is basically Roy Jones lite.