Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats going on this Friday?

I had something called jetfuel on my computer from december. I don't remember dl'd it but it was off the hook. Props to you. Maybe you should promote yourself on this thread also.

:half:

thanks luz!! glad u liked it!

lol dont really have anything going on right now so theres no point of promoting lol. i just put my mixes out there for the masses to enjoy cuz its what i love doing.... but i have to say that all the parties mentioned in this thread are def. worth going to....all quality music if u wanna get away from the majority of the garbage that clubs are trying to feed people these days.....

Looking to go out friday night, anything else other then Sasha at crobar going on?

Erick Morillo at crobar 2/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main Room: Erick Morillo Presents “Subliminal Sessionsâ€

Reed Room: Aaron James

Prop Room: Todd Mallis

Erick Morillo “The 2 Sides Of My World†Album Release Party

And Fashion Week After-Party for Nico and Adrian

Erick Morillo founded the legendary Subliminal Records empire. He's a platinum selling artist and has topped the charts worldwide as the producer behind Reel 2 Reel's hit 'I Like To Move It’, a track that went platinum in Holland and gold in the UK, Germany, France, Belgium in Australia He's currently one of the most in-demand and instantly recognizable DJs in the world. Erick Morillo has taken the Subliminal vibe on the road internationally. In addition to hosting annual events in Miami for the WMC, he established a coveted residency at Ministry of Sound in the UK, and a massive weekly blowout at Pacha in Ibiza in the summer of 2004. Also tonight is a club-wide after-party in celebration of up-and-coming fashion designers Nico and Adrian who are presenting their fabulous Fall 2005 Collection at crobar. Aaron James and Todd Mallis hold down the Reed Room and the Prop Room respectively with hip hop, rock, classics.

$25 Advance / $35 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

530 W. 28th Street (between 10th and 11th Ave.)

send a PM to cookie6 if u need anymore info...

I've never heard J.V. before but alot of people whine that his skill has dropped throughout the years. Who the fuck knows. He's still got a fan base so he's doing something right.

:half:

sometimes he is amazing and sometimes he isnt.. hes very diva-ish so everything has to be perfect or he doesnt give.

so why dont u come luz?