Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Plans?

kfitz73

:laugh:

bro, I was driving around drinking in my car all weekend with those girls

the best is emjay and how she puts down heinekens w/ me...

after we had dinner on Saturday on my way back to my place to get ready to go to crobar, me and foxy picked up a few more beers ( i got a 22 of heineken) and emjay was like, "nah I don't need any more beer right now". While I was getting ready and than driving her back to her place she didn't put it down once. I think I had one sip of it to wash down my aspirin or some shit

the best is emjay and how she puts down heinekens w/ me...

after we had dinner on Saturday on my way back to my place to get ready to go to crobar, me and foxy picked up a few more beers ( i got a 22 of heineken) and emjay was like, "nah I don't need any more beer right now". While I was getting ready and than driving her back to her place she didn't put it down once. I think I had one sip of it to wash down my aspirin or some shit

hahahhaha true.....emjay loves beer. thats why shes such a fat slob

speakin of shopping...tyrwhitt delivery just came in...I <3 deliveries from London..yayyy

waiting on mine... they fucked all my shit up... they billed me in sterling then cancelled the shipment rebilled me, and now its delayed... on top of that I GOT BILLED TWICE, they never credited the first billing... fuckin' crooked toothed brits...

eh... i need to make a full change to a new brand... serge blew up this spot... now its becoming ever so popular and i think its time to jump ship... i know who the two brands are that im going to... but ill be damned if i ever tell mr.tnt what they are... holy... this guy blows up more spots than the taliban.