Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not one...............

fouroneone

I use photon II's from time to time still. You'd be surprised how many people asked me if they can borrow them while im dancing & raving. Even with the photons i do not take any more space than a regular dancer does so its never a problem. I think they only look nice and feel nice (to the one who raves with them) if there's lots of pills involved, otherwise they tend to really piss and annoy people off that are dancing near.

My advice is, if you're a really sick raver with whatever you got that glows, definetely dont be scared to do your thing, but if you're a beginner and whatever you do looks cheesy then please do us all a favor throw em out or keep learning at home. If I was dancing at a small space and someone would be raving with shit on strings and I could get hit I'd probably ask the kid to put it away myself and if he was an asshole about it then of course I'd have to beat him down.

Any party toys are a nice treat at a club though the one using them better be good at whatever they're doing or using it for.