Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Harry Choo Choo & Sheldon Romero @ Disco

What the? I didn't hear about this till now... Does Choo Choo EVER spin "normal" hours? :spin2::spin2::spin2:

Sat Night/Sun Morn, February 12th

SUBLIMINALMANIA continues...

special guest DJ

HARRY "CHOO CHOO" ROMERO

(subliminal records // bambossa records)

+ SHELDON ROMERO (metromix) opens

at

DISCOTHEQUE

17 W.19th St NYC

Doors open 5am

What the? I didn't hear about this till now... Does Choo Choo EVER spin "normal" hours? :spin2::spin2::spin2:

Sat Night/Sun Morn, February 12th

SUBLIMINALMANIA continues...

special guest DJ

HARRY "CHOO CHOO" ROMERO

(subliminal records // bambossa records)

+ SHELDON ROMERO (metromix) opens

at

DISCOTHEQUE

17 W.19th St NYC

Doors open 5am

you goin with the mask?

are you serious or just bustin chops as usual?

if you're serious...Sheldon's playin at Flight in NJ on Fri Feb 18th

(here comes all the NJ haters) :aaah:

My job is to bust chops yes. But I would luff to hear them both together yes. The only thing is I rather hear them in ny where people are more scrutinizing like sully or maybe even disco. If you go enjoy homegurl. I think that date has sander k at crobar which would be my outing if I could go out.

:half:

My job is to bust chops yes. But I would luff to hear them both together yes. The only thing is I rather hear them in ny where people are more scrutinizing like sully or maybe even disco. If you go enjoy homegurl. I think that date has sander k at crobar which would be my outing if I could go out.

i wish I could go, but I made plans to skiin on Sun mornin...(the type on the slopes)... yes, its hard to believe but I do have some sort of life outside the clubscene...besides, I am tryin to be a good girl and stay away form Disco, if you know what i mean (positive alternative)

Have fun as well...I heard Sander K killed Crobar on New Years Day...or maybe it was just E talk

i wish I could go, but I made plans to skiin on Sun mornin...(the type on the slopes)... yes, its hard to believe but I do have some sort of life outside the clubscene...besides, I am tryin to be a good girl and stay away form Disco, if you know what i mean (positive alternative)

Have fun as well...I heard Sander K killed Crobar on New Years Day...or maybe it was just E talk

Sander's one of my faves. Hope next time around I can go but who knows.

I know what you mean about disco. That's why I don't like that place. Enjoy skiing freakness.

Kimee, call me before Sunday morning. If you want to head over to Disco, I'm game. Choo Choo's nasty on the decks, and this Sunday's probably the last time I'll be able to venture out for at least a few months.

Rudy! Awww...law school keepin ya in?! :itsok: Do what ya gotta do bro... and long time no see...didn't know ya liked Choo Choo either but yeah... lemme see how I feel. I think Choo Choo spun only once last year at his album release party @ Table 50...not sure...? The guy is never around...ackhhh... too many parties for this weekend, too little time... Wish him & Sheldon spun normal club hours in NY :splat: