Clubplanet Nightlife Community

threads about tony draper

i can't beleive people are still having this argument about tony draper sucking or not sucking. everyone knows hes the best dj ever! PERIOD!

no but seriously, whats up with this. i read threads about him being horrible like 5 years ago when i first got on cp. and its still going on. isnt there anything else to talkabout? if he sux stop talking about him and maybe he'll go away...

and no i dont think hes the best or even good...that was a joke...

thats a great lineup but it sux just to hear them for 1 hr or so.....i rather pay some doe to hear a Dj really work the tables and get into their groove rather than just throw down a few records and leave....kind of a tease but whatever to each his own

i'd rather pay to be tortured

i can't beleive people are still having this argument about tony draper sucking or not sucking. everyone knows hes the best dj ever! PERIOD!

no but seriously, whats up with this. i read threads about him being horrible like 5 years ago when i first got on cp. and its still going on. isnt there anything else to talkabout? if he sux stop talking about him and maybe he'll go away...

and no i dont think hes the best or even good...that was a joke...

werd!! dont getme wrong i hate tony draper but i dont waste my breath on him...... i posted about this http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=260373