Clubplanet Nightlife Community

getting caught...

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

love.jpg

quick and true stroy... i got caught messing around with my neighbor when i used to live in belleville. she was HOT no doubt to this day she still looks GOOD. I miss those days. whatever, I would climb through her window around 11:30 12:00 everynight.. I dont know for how long but for while. it was great we loved our company and that fact that we would pleasure each other and continue a great friendship the following day. as if nothing ever happened. it was totaly cool.. well, on one occasion her mother over heard us messing around in her room.. It was nutts.. The door was looked thank satan, but the Mss was banging screaming telling us to open the door. Finaly we opened the door, and she asked what was going on, we didnt even get to answer her before she grabed me by my ear and walked me over to my house next door. To tell my parents what was going on.. My dad was pissed but not as upset as my mother. it was crazy i couldnt even look at her if her mother was present... i miss those days. being young and innocent (yeah right) no job no stress no problems. just beer, plenty of girls and FUN.. Man i wish i was still a kid now.. Fuck man iam sad now... cwm23.gif za car ay Zod am ran Oh doe Sic lay Kee ah