Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cielo - DJ Three

Last night was the first time I went to Cielo and I had the best time! I really like it there.. it's cute and people were really friendly.. and there was an open bar until 11.. I'm all about the open bar :) If you haven't been there, you should go!

DJ Three was really good as well.. I saw him at Crobar when he opened for Sasha a few months ago.. really like him :bounce:

Last night was the first time I went to Cielo and I had the best time! I really like it there.. it's cute and people were really friendly.. and there was an open bar until 11.. I'm all about the open bar :) If you haven't been there, you should go!

DJ Three was really good as well.. I saw him at Crobar when he opened for Sasha a few months ago.. really like him :bounce:

good to see you liked it, I'm still tryin to get to this place but always seems like I have somewehre else to go...cant do it on the weekedays though

Three is great, funny you say that last time I saw him, he opened for Digweed, like 3 years ago.

CIELO to me is the best club in NYC along with SULLIVAN ROOM. Lastnight was THREE n HIPPIE spinning on the decks glad you had fun at cielo, iwas over at another party with a friend i rpomsed i would go with her the i ended my night at KEYBAR. Cielo has amazing djs each time. Personally TEDD PATTERSON first sat of each month is amazing. ANd you cant go wrong with thir residents rotating fris n sats WILLIE GRAFF n NICHOLAS MATAR.And FRANCOIS K on mons LOUIE VEGA on WEDS. And so many guest djs they have on thurs its a great place.