Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2/24 - Thrill Kill Kult @ Soundbar (LIVE PA)

jedimike

Red Ant Records, Localsound, Dave Medusa, and Soundbar Present

My Life Remixed @ Soundbar

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult (LIVE PA)

2/24/2005

index.gif

With Ministry and The Revolting Cocks, TKK were the leaders of the late '80s industrial music revolution which centered in the city of Chicago.

Originally conceived of as the title of an autobiographical movie chronicling the true-life adventures of Franke Nardiello (Groovie Mann) -- who still lives in Rogers Park -- and Marston Daley (Buzz McCoy) -- who has moved to San Francisco --, the band has gone on to record six albums under the name over a ten year span. During that period, Nardiello and Daley have collaborated with a considerable number of others on TKK, including keyboardist Thomas Thorn (aka Buck Ryder), who currently leads the Electric Hellfire Club, Ministry's Al Jourgenson, TKK's one-time guitarist, who was instrumental in this bands' signing with Wax Trax! Records in 1987 and countless others.

My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult comes to Soundbar to play a RARE live pa of their hits, remixed as dance tracks. We guarantee that this is something you will have never seen before. And this show is ONLY being performed 4 times around the country so when we say can't miss, we mean it.

Thrill Kill Kult (LIVE PA)

Pete Bones (Red Ant Recordings)

Tommie Sunshine (Crobar NYC)

Nosmo (Grayarea, Localsound, Hope, Fuel)

Address: 226 W Ontario Chicago

Email for Guestlist/Tix: mail@localsound.com

Ticket Price: $10 presales at wanttickets.com

RSVP to MAIL@LOCALSOUND.COM for No Cover Before 11pm

Also Pick up the CD 'My Life Remixed', a Tribute to the band. It's a cd of their biggest hits remixed by artists such as Astro&Glyde, D:Fuse, Kemek, Lorimer, Grayarea, Bryan Zentz, Freakus, Pat Nice, Ebon, Tommie Sunshine and others. The CD will be available Feb 15th and can be purchased at http://www.studiodistribution.com/release.php?id=71496

• 2 weeks later...