Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentine/Date help

Evan

Guest gabo
The weather is too cold to think of something romantic or I would say go to the promenade in Brooklyn…Be creative, what does she like? From what we heard she likes tina and to abuse you… so get her a jar and a bat with a pregnancy testing kit…If you do something we say, your really not being thoughtful, WE are. WE thought of it, so any guy that thinks of something romantic should be able to fuck the girl not you. Why should you get pussy for our ideas. Sorry to be so rude here, but you've been given ideas and your like been there done that, so do it again... i love to sit and watch t.v. with a guy..... i'm sure you fucked before and will not stop doing that because you've done it before... jeezz

Hmmmm

um...no.

I am just asking for what is available in Manhattan. I actually already had the idea of the cooking class but couldn't find it. I asked for any info on that as well as any SUGGESTIONS of PUBLIC things that were available here in NYC. I'm not asking for anyone to tell me any "secrets" that they are able to dive into the panties when they do it themselves. Just because somone suggests going in a horse and buggy in Central Park, does that mean that they now deserve all the pussy ANYONE gets when they go there? Let me know cause my friend and his hot wife just called me up for the name of the sauna I took my girl to last week. So, if what u say is true I should tell my friend to send his wife over when they get out of there. And then maybe I should e-mail the lady from this web site: http://gonyc.about.com/cs/holidays/tp/romanticplaces.htm and tell her to come over and fuck my girl since we used some of her suggestions already. Maybe I should let the pilot of this helicopter ride fuck my girl after we land: http://www.affiliate.viator.com/brochure/product_show.jsp?PRODUCTID=1016&CODE=2770ROM&AUID=2278&SUBAUID=US

As for me, I LOVE to sit at home, have my girl cuddle up to me, and watch a movie/tv. But we do that almost EVERY night and even for me, it is getting monotinous (I probably mispelled that and I don't care).

As for the tina..she's clean now..one of the reasons we are still together. And the pregnancy scare is over, and as I mentioned before she is going on birth control.

She loves pastries....well..she loves pretty much all food. She spends hours in the supermarket. And she loves to cook. That's why i was trying to find that class. That's why I've been asking about that particular class. But I am also open to any other things that are available in the city. Maybe somone here went to one of those pottery classes and had a "Ghost" Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore moment. Maybe there is a cruise around the city that the food is actually enjoyable as well as there being a private balcony that you can "enjoy" with your loved one. Is that too hard to understand? Wouldn't you like to know what's available?

She loves pastries....well..she loves pretty much all food. She spends hours in the supermarket. And she loves to cook. That's why i was trying to find that class. That's why I've been asking about that particular class. But I am also open to any other things that are available in the city. Maybe somone here went to one of those pottery classes and had a "Ghost" Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore moment. Maybe there is a cruise around the city that the food is actually enjoyable as well as there being a private balcony that you can "enjoy" with your loved one. Is that too hard to understand? Wouldn't you like to know what's available?

How about the boat ride that leaves from near the Westside highway and goes down to wallstreet, up the east side to the tip at the north, and back down on the westside again ... do they serve food?

... and as a suggestion. I would refrain about talking about how a wonderful person she is on this board. I would guess, but Im not sure, that the rest of the board maybe, just maybe, doesnt hold her in such a wonderful high royal esteeme as you do.

I understand that. And I wasn't trying to say she's perfect. I was just trying to say that me and her are trying to be better people to each other. It may or may not work. Who knows. life is one big crap shoot. But it's my decision to roll the dice or not and what to bet on. I appreciate EVERYONES advice. I realize that you have my best interest in heart (well...some of you). I understand that I'm a fuckup. But hey....Life is too short to not take gambles. After all...how many other girlfriends allow you to go to parties like this one: http://www.evanwashere.com/Janaire.EvanWasHere.com\ ?

I understand that. And I wasn't trying to say she's perfect. I was just trying to say that me and her are trying to be better people to each other. It may or may not work. Who knows. life is one big crap shoot. But it's my decision to roll the dice or not and what to bet on. I appreciate EVERYONES advice. I realize that you have my best interest in heart (well...some of you). I understand that I'm a fuckup. But hey....Life is too short to not take gambles. After all...how many other girlfriends allow you to go to parties like this one: http://www.evanwashere.com/Janaire.EvanWasHere.com\ ?

HUGOOOOOOOOOOO

Central Park Strolling: DONE THAT

Central Park Zoo: DONE THAT

Central Park Row Boating: DONE THAT

Central Park Tavern on the Green: DONE THAT

Central Park Zoo: DONE THAT

The Met: DONE THAT

Whipped Cream: DONE THAT

Chocolate: DONE THAT

Different Fruits: DONE THAT

Any more ideas would be appreciated.

if youve done everything time to break up.