Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skeleton...

dgmodel

what do you think of this watch~!?

attachment.php?attachmentid=37639&stc=1

my sis gave me one that looks similar as a birthday gift. one day i took it off (something told me not to, but i did) -we were rearranging the office. I forgot to put it back on at the end of the day. Came back the following day and the fucker was gone ! To this day everyone in the office looks like a thief to me, or it could have been the cleaning crew (its easier to blame the coworkers tho ;) ) I will def get another one sometime, they look friggin cool.

And i hate metal straps like crazy, i only wear watches with leather straps, only downside, you have to be patient when new b4 they fit around your wrist like a second skin. i love that shit :)

i have a raymond weil tosca, i love it... i used to wear it all the time... although theyre not looked highly upon amongst watch collectors its one i simply needed to have... i initially wanted the black faced one with the italic numerals however i wound up getting this once since i couldnt wait any longer

8430980.jpg