Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My thoughts on SF this Saturday

First off, I haven't been there in while so I was impressed to see what they have done with the place. I like the new "mezzanine" level and moving the DJ booth. The dance floor is still under construction but it's better laid out, more room, something that place definitely needed. Now to the music, what happened? I heard 2 vocals the whole night. I've read some posts saying that the music was slamming, aside from the vocals and maybe one other song that was recognizable, how can you distinguish any of the songs he played. It was like pots and pans in there. It sounded like one long drawn out mixing of beats, mish moshed together. No soul, no rythym, no vibe. I guess it's just not my style. Thank god Junior is back. Didn't mean to offend any die hard JP fans, I used to be one too, but I was really dissapointed with his musical style that night.

Anthony

------------------

ok, terrific then

Yeah, I totally understand what you mean. A lot of those songs did sound the same unless you heard them before and know the difference. And yes, I'm one of those die hard JP fans smile.gif I don't know what happened last weekend.. I was also a little disappointed with the number of vocals he played. But still, I had a blast. I can only imagine how different SF is from Twilo on Sat...

if you liked what the SF looked like last week, you should go check it out on saturday. there is a new sound system starting friday and the level 4 is finally finished! i heard its nuts, from one of these guys i know that works there. im definately looking forward to seeing what they did! i hear what you are saying about JP, im definately a fan, but sometimes he does get a little out of hand with the hard beats. i would like to hear a little more vocals, but i still love him.

but anyhow you should go check out the level 4 on saturday, it should be phat! <3bye cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by RLQ (edited 11-28-2000).]

Originally posted by RLQ:

if you liked what the SF looked like last week, you should go check it out on saturday. there is a new sound system starting friday and the level 4 is finally finished! i heard its nuts, from one of these guys i know that works there. im definately looking forward to seeing what they did! i hear what you are saying about JP, im definately a fan, but sometimes he does get a little out of hand with the hard beats. i would like to hear a little more vocals, but i still love him.

but anyhow you should go check out the level 4 on saturday, it should be phat! <3bye cwm9.gif

[This message has been edited by RLQ (edited 11-28-2000).]

rikki why are you lying to yourseof you know that the factory is wack attack jkjkjjk and the hard beats is what its all about thats why viscious is off the heezy

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif