Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Philipio !! Urgent !!

koky

Stop Giving People Negative Rep Points And Signing As Stymie Or Those Other Guys From The Boston And/or New York Boards !! You Have Been Busted ! And Everyone That You Have Been Doing That Too "knows" Its You Already :D

is this a joke?

Koky I can't believe you are doing this!!!! U MR. "I don't give a fuck"

:ghey:

is this a joke?

Koky I can't believe you are doing this!!!! U MR. "I don't give a fuck"

:ghey:

actually it was brought to my attention by someone who knows its him .. and from lookin at the threads i got neg rep points for , i know its him ;) and im putting him out here in public cause he's being a little bitch .. thats what upsets me . if i wanna give you rep points ill tell you its me .. just like issel , imma give you some right now .. now stfu , sit down like a good little girl or ill post more horrible pics of you :tongue: i have quite a few ;)

as for the points .. id give myself neg rep points if i could .. i really "DONT" give a fuck ! ;)

actually it was brought to my attention by someone who knows its him .. and from lookin at the threads i got neg rep points for , i know its him ;) and im putting him out here in public cause he's being a little bitch .. thats what upsets me . if i wanna give you rep points ill tell you its me .. just like issel , imma give you some right now .. now stfu , sit down like a good little girl or ill post more horrible pics of you :tongue: i have quite a few ;)

as for the points .. id give myself neg rep points if i could .. i really "DONT" give a fuck ! ;)

*BTW I get neg rep. points all the time and I actually like it!*

Koky I just have two words for you...FUCK OFF!

Now please lets spend another week not talking to eachother so that you can then come kiss my asss like you did last week!!!!

COMEPINGA!!!!!!!!!!!

*BTW I get neg rep. points all the time and I actually like it!*

:laugh: you are just a hater .. and as far as kissing your ass :rofl:

picture coming soon :D