Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NHL season to be cancelled

JonStephen

the last game i went to was a devils game and i smoked so much that by the time the high was gone the game was over...i just ate a shitload and stared at the girlies...i dont even know who won the game...

LMFAO.... I went to the Panthers / Redwings game once and the guys sitting next to us were so stoned.. the reeked of weed.. and their eyes were glassy.. I was getting contact buzz from the guys jersey.. LOL My friend and I were dying at how in slow motion they were :laugh:

LMFAO.... I went to the Panthers / Redwings game once and the guys sitting next to us were so stoned.. the reeked of weed.. and their eyes were glassy.. I was getting contact buzz from the guys jersey.. LOL My friend and I were dying at how in slow motion they were :laugh:

lol...hellz yea...the first period started...by the time i glanced around the arena once it was first intermission already...

I miss hockey so bad right now. The only bright spot for me is March Madness coming up and of course NASCAR on sundays.

I miss my Thursday night Hockey REAL bad... you have no idea :( I miss going to the games... I love live hockey. Its so fast and exciting.

This sucks soooooooo bad :(

i always liked going to rangers games, it was always exciting. too bad...who knows if hockey can come back from something this bad...

does anybody really give a shit?

YEAH!!!!! I DO!!!!!

i couldn't care less about basketball, and i find football to be overrated. it sucks that the NHL season is gone. it sucks that all the great players are now over in russia playing for fat mobsters in track suits named boris. :splat::splat::splat:

fuck these white boys on skates. owners are losing into the tens of millions a season, and they're supposed to take the loss, and keep paying enormous amounts of money to these players when the fan base simply isn't there?? the money that these players demand isn't supported by the money generated by the sport.

ps- i could care less about hockey

fuck these white boys on skates. owners are losing into the tens of millions a season, and they're supposed to take the loss, and keep paying enormous amounts of money to these players when the fan base simply isn't there?? the money that these players demand isn't supported by the money generated by the sport.

ps- i could care less about hockey

it's nobody's fault, but the owners for losing money. they're in this mess by their own doing. nobody put a gun to their heads and told them to sign overrated players to $10 million/year contracts. you can't blame a player for signing with the team that offers the best contract, that's just simple economics. a player can't make $10 million, if nobody offers them the contract. look when you have the rangers with a $80 billion payroll missing the playoffs for the past 8 years, while the devils win 3 cups in 9 years on a modest budget, then you really can't cry for the owners.