Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fess up..how much $$ do you spend a year on drugs and alcohol

NOT IN USE

at my worst between 700 - 1k a week

now - not much - mostly smoke weed that people give me in trade and everything else is just a $5 copay

A change of scenery and a woman who doesnt get high will take you a long way.... Never underestimate the power of the snatch

HAHAH

copay what is this health insurance....LOL

the change of scenery does help...i went out to Wyoming, MT, Idaho..for vacation for a month...didnt think of drugs at all..come back here and its on my mind....

i want to be a union executive......:-(..doesnt sound bad and i need a job...how do you get something like that....

we negoiated the verizon plan during the strike last summer, even they didnt get it that good......

BTW...the drug board is hopping 2nite

you have to be elected

Around $300 a week Id save is average for me. If its Holiday weekends I get alittle crazy. Memorial Day weekend last year I spent around $800 and Labor Day was about the same....Im just gonna round off to around $10,500 a year.

Really not TOO bad as compared to some of my low-life friends that spend $1000 a week just on drugs alone.

Since the start of this year Ive slowed down ALOT. I think ive spent maybe $300 from Jan 1st til now.