Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tried this new drink?

My Bud sales rep keeps trying to push it. I get the feeling it's going to fail like "Old World Select". That shit took up precious space in my cooler for six months before I finally unloaded it by "giving" it to one of my loyal regulars at 10% below cost. I'll never get anything but the regular Anheiser Busch stuff again.

One of the tried and true laws of beverage service...you just can NOT f*ck with Beer. Lite beer is about as far as it will go. Mixed drinks however can go everywhere, they're like fashions, they come and go with the seasons. I guess the beer folks are trying to catch a ride on the energy drink phenomenon. From what I have seen, Red Bull and other energy drinks make the majority of their profit from the nightlife industry, moreso overseas than here in the US.

I don't think that there is actually beer in it.. like I said.. It's more like redbull with alcohol in it..

yup - thats exactly how it tastes like - tried it once - will probably never drink it again...i'd rather go w/ red bull and vodka...

Yes, Bud's really trying to push this stuff...

We sampled it... 8 out of 10 of my staff Hated it...

You can't really do anything else to beer.

It's not gonna hit.

It's like those Molson "Cold shot" cans...

not working.

But who's knows...

even "Sum Poussie" sold for a little while

gross

lol

Daries Allani

DL Entertainment

you're even happier when someone hands you a $20 bill and you don't have to give them back their change :laugh:

*shakes head* my bad i was blasted bro......i basically kissed his ass cuz i soooo embarrassed :(

you really been busting my balls lately yo.......u not getting laid or sumthing? im taken bro...

*shakes head* my bad i was blasted bro......i basically kissed his ass cuz i soooo embarrassed :(

you really been busting my balls lately yo.......u not getting laid or sumthing? im taken bro...

:laugh: wtf you talkin bout nigga? it was a joke son...don't be giving me any of that gay sad smilie bullshit

man up! :2guns: