Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys

xxsweetie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never fuck outside my faith.

Everyone knows Republicans are bad lays. jk. Are you serious girl? This is so 1995. You fuck the guy. You date the guy. You figure out the faith when you are planning the wedding ceremony.

I once went to a wedding in 2003, my good friend (shes Jewish) marrying this dorky catholic dude. Im really non religious, but her dad thought I was Jewish.

At the reception after the wedding, my parent goes up to her dad. They've never met. And then the dad says to my parent, "Oh, youre the parent of the niceeeeeeeee Jewish boy lalate that I wanted my daughter to marry."

Faith can be worked out, at least most of the time.

Faith can be worked out, at least most of the time.

unfortunately though it's not always that easy...alot of times the two who are involved don't really have all that much say. It usually comes down to the families who can make the relationship very stressful

me personally, I don't give a fuck and I would never let someone else's thoughts or beliefs come in the way

unfortunately though it's not always that easy...alot of times the two who are involved don't really have all that much say. It usually comes down to the families who can make the relationship very stressful

me personally, I don't give a fuck and I would never let someone else's thoughts or beliefs come in the way

Agreed. But out west, the pressure on marraige is less.