Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite position?

primetime2479

yea the hands above the head is hot. i love doing it, and when a girl is on top and does the same :drool: that's why i love a girl on top, it's all about eye contact as you're both just fucking the shit out of each other.

Luv having my hands held down above my head while getting the shit fucked out me. Also luv riding/grining on a couch...or bent over the bathroom sink.

Hey sugarnspice I luv the sig, thats beautiful! Anyway how bout this one, take a short bungee cord tie it to a tree (if you have privacy outside) take the other end and attach it to a swing and do the cowboy position? It could be fun if you can handle a lil dizzyness from all the bouncing!

thanks, lol, that does sound like fun, but unfortunately i still live home w mom n pops, and dar has an appt, but who knows maybe something will work out when it gets warmer out, lol :bounce:

Hey sugarnspice I luv the sig, thats beautiful! Anyway how bout this one, take a short bungee cord tie it to a tree (if you have privacy outside) take the other end and attach it to a swing and do the cowboy position? It could be fun if you can handle a lil dizzyness from all the bouncing!

as much as i like doggy, being face to face (in any position) is definitely hotter, for me. i like to see facial expressions - huge turn-on and a great way of communicating...

almost all of you in this thread say you prefer it from behind, whether it be reverse cowgirl or doggy or whatabsolutelyever... is part of your enjoyment from not being able to see your partner's face?

as much as i like doggy, being face to face (in any position) is definitely hotter, for me. i like to see facial expressions - huge turn-on and a great way of communicating...

almost all of you in this thread say you prefer it from behind, whether it be reverse cowgirl or doggy or whatabsolutelyever... is part of your enjoyment from not being able to see your partner's face?

I completely agree with you there, being face to face is very very passionate...I for one am a sucker for kisses (good ones). But then again sometimes you just want to fuck and get it over with, kisses to me are a very personal thing when I decide to kiss a guy it's because I am really turned on by this guy and I want to let him know it. Oh, and if you're a bad kisser before hand believe me you would get far with me at all!!!

Besides, this thread is more directed as to what your favorite position is when you are fucking, not making love....that's a whole other level!!!

I completely agree with you there, being face to face is very very passionate...I for one am a sucker for kisses (good ones). But then again sometimes you just want to fuck and get it over with, kisses to me are a very personal thing when I decide to kiss a guy it's because I am really turned on by this guy and I want to let him know it. Oh, and if you're a bad kisser before hand believe me you would get far with me at all!!!

Besides, this thread is more directed as to what your favorite position is when you are fucking, not making love....that's a whole other level!!!

Mmmmmmmmm..... kissin' DEF does it for me and my oral fixation. :drool::drool:

And yer right... you can tell ALL you need to know about someone sexually... with just.. one.. kiss. tonguewag7wc.gif

...Besides, this thread is more directed as to what your favorite position is when you are fucking, not making love....that's a whole other level!!!
by being face to face, i didn't mean moving slowly to enya in the background :nono: . i've never "made love"; i'm absolutely NOT talking about that! i AM talking about fucking, and i still like being able to see my partner's face. it's a whole other level of being expressive and of understanding.

by being face to face, i didn't mean moving slowly to enya in the background :nono: . i've never "made love"; i'm absolutely NOT talking about that! i AM talking about fucking, and i still like being able to see my partner's face. it's a whole other level of being expressive and of understanding.

I hear 'ya, girlie. :drool: Kiss me sloppy while you fuck me blurry. horny8bf.png