Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drugs...Rock and Roll...BadAss...Vegas Hoes.....book your trip now!!!!!

Haha i am driving up there. Going from San Diego out there Fear and Loathing style.... we are leaveing in a little bit.

yo you in san diego now??? i was just out there this summer... check out deco's... place is sick... and i think dj dan is spinning at on broadway tonight... check it out... that venue is the nicest venue i've ever seen

Well, been to Deco... its O.K. And I dont know about tonight bc i have to stand watch. But Dan was in town last weekend, at some place i never heard of, while Dave Aude was at On Broadway. I went to On Broadway, it was alright. I had a decent time. He played Go Deeper, which was cool. Not really a great night, but not a bad night. That tends to be the case out here. Never a shitty night but never an amazing night.

Vegas tommorrow (Saturday) to Monday. Then back to NY from Feb 22 - March 21. Gona be crazy, I am coming home at the right time judging by all the shit going on.