Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...

tanyalover

They always say it's all about the girth.
It's all about who it's attached too, a guy can have Girth, Length, or both.....if the guy doesn't know what to do with it, there's no point to either of these assets!!!

Just cause you have it don't mean you're the man!!!

It's all about who it's attached too, a guy can have Girth, Length, or both.....if the guy doesn't know what to do with it, there's no point to either of these assets!!!

That's amazing you know, because I hold the same position concerning a lady's punani (so to speak).

im sorry but i cant agree with this 100%

theres a good reason but im not against what you said.

Its just i dont agree

I still luff you deary

Hahaha.....got my tan going.....50's here in fabulous Vegas.....lovin life at Drais......have to shave tonite. :kiss2:

Well... I tried the fake'n'bake thing a while ago... and quickly chose against it. To me it's kinda like fast food or over-processed food... it just ain't right for your body.

One of the big reasons I was more than happy to move 50 miles away from Orlando, to Merritt Island (near Cocoa Beach), even tho I still work in Orlando, was 'cause instead of living in an apartment.. I could live in a big house with a private backyard. Layin' out nekkid is DEF the way to go (really hate having tan lines). So, quite naturally, even in Florida, winter becomes very hit or miss on outside nekkidness possibilities. This last week it has finally warmed up enough to grab some chilled drinks, crank the tunes and just daydream for an hour or so. I absolutely LOVE the way the sun feels on me when I'm nekkid. But, alas... I'm babbling... and that's a whole 'nother thread. ;)

Btw... I want yer shave report on my desk in the morning, please.

:smoke: