Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Joeys or Studio 4 last night?

The call was made at 10:30pm not to have Denny drive in. Joey's management had no idea that it was going to be that busy. We were hoping for 300 people tops. We also sent home 3/4 of the floormen, dj's klutch & j budz plus canceled the ktu live broadcast. We are thankful for the business we did. Peace

What a great night. I was surprised it was that busy with the snow also.SICK,SICK SICK music. Awsome crowd response and vibe.

Richhie and Richie are a GREAT combo.Think we might be seeing it again.

Thanks to the deko staff that joined us behind the bar,and of course binoy,j arminio and kosta n dimitri for making this happen.We were really happ with the night. Thanks everyone.

Lots of industry heads in the house....THANK YOU to all of you. :)

What a great night. I was surprised it was that busy with the snow also.SICK,SICK SICK music. Awsome crowd response and vibe.

Richhie and Richie are a GREAT combo.Think we might be seeing it again.

Thanks to the deko staff that joined us behind the bar,and of course binoy,j arminio and kosta n dimitri for making this happen.We were really happ with the night. Thanks everyone.

Lots of industry heads in the house....THANK YOU to all of you. :)

IMO Last night and Friday night shows that house can work at Studio. They should let Richie come on earlier on Fridays like 1130 12.

This past friday ,the music was on a whole different level,it just sounded different than the "same ol same ol".To me, it was might have been the bestt i have heard richie in a long long time. Energy high,people smiling,clapping, dancing, ......If Richie keeps playing the way he did this past friday, and people respond the way they did.......ya never know :idea::)

This past friday ,the music was on a whole different level,it just sounded different than the "same ol same ol".To me, it was might have been the bestt i have heard richie in a long long time. Energy high,people smiling,clapping, dancing, ......If Richie keeps playing the way he did this past friday, and people respond the way they did.......ya never know :idea::)

friday was definately a sick set. can't wait for this weekend. Its only tuesday though.

Studio was great Sunday I could only imagine what it would have been like if the weather held out...regardless of how the weather was outside both DJ's spun 150%...amazing sets by both. Thank you to Gerge Petey and the Studio 4 staff...you made us deko bartenders feel welcome and took very good care of us..thank again..maybe one day we can return the favor and have you guys by us....thanks again

xoxoxoxxo