Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"THE FIX" this tuesday at "Blue"

koky

come hang with us at "BLUE" tuesday And check out the proggressive sounds of "Dj Kaenow" ! some of you guys might remember him from his days at 88.1 FIU radio station .

Kaenow will be going on at 10 pm till 12 am .. then our resident groove eric takes over till 3 am .. after that , any of you guys wanna take a shot bring your music as we will have open decks ! :cool:

47b5df02b3127cce9ea3df2ac7a900000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Just got home, what a night!!! I hit the penthouse of the marlin at around 11pm for Joe Boudious party and hang for abouty an hour with Candy and Mike, what a pad...the place is absolutely sick...Chris Blackwell (the guy that signed Bob Marley, U2 and Sinead O'Connor, amongst others) bought the place a while ago and built The Marlin, South Beach Studios and at the same building he created an assortment of the most lavish suites, Joe's party was at the penthouse...pretty cool place, even though I didn't get to say hi to Joe, I saw Tomas spinning...pretty kewl!

Then I headed up to Blue for "my fix"...great sharing with Candy, Mike, Mel, Natalia, MJM, Koky, Chaflas,, Lyric, Raul and a cast of thousands!!! ;)

Kaenow was amazing, Eric "The Master of Disaster" solid as always...I got into it big-time for a while, i was only imagining the dammage our boy is gonna inflict on those who go hear him when he plays Colombia...lord have mercy!!! :bowdown:

peace and chicken grease

The Funk :)

Here's to good times!!! :beer:

Thank You to everyone who came out last night. I had a great time. Eric always on Fire.

I wish I could have stayed longer after my set but I had work at 8am in the morning. Try working at a University it kills..lol. Cant wait to see you guys on Sat. for Edgars' b-day explosion. I will have the new

lovetheweekend.com mix show available.

Take Care

Kaenow

Thank You to everyone who came out last night. I had a great time. Eric always on Fire.

I wish I could have stayed longer after my set but I had work at 8am in the morning. Try working at a University it kills..lol. Cant wait to see you guys on Sat. for Edgars' b-day explosion. I will have the new

lovetheweekend.com mix show available.

Take Care

Kaenow

very nice tunes man !! im glad to see ya again !!! its been awhile !! :cool:

come hang with us at "BLUE" tuesday And check out the proggressive sounds of "Dj Kaenow" ! some of you guys might remember him from his days at 88.1 FIU radio station .

Kaenow will be going on at 10 pm till 12 am .. then our resident groove eric takes over till 3 am .. after that , any of you guys wanna take a shot bring your music as we will have open decks ! :cool:

47b5df02b3127cce9ea3df2ac7a900000016108ZcuW7ZsA

Thank you for the chance to play guys...had a great time..!!

Hope for more in the future...

I do believe that with constant perserverance....trance , well, I love trance!!!!!!!!

We will all do our parts...

Forevermore!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: