Clubplanet Nightlife Community

50_Cent-The_Massacre-2005-RNS

sexxyme

album isn't that good, I expected a lot more! 2 club bangers and a couple hard tracks. But out of 22 tracks on the LP, a producer like Dre, and a camp like his (Em, Lloyd, and Buck) shits weak. Don't get me wrong I'm bumpin a handfull of tracks but not that many.

Gunman and Robin is such garbage! I was hopin to hear at least one track like Patiently Waiting or Dont Push Me. Em your def slippin!

Encore + The Massacre = :zzz:

The last album that came out of them that was fire is Obie Trice IMO.

Game was ehhhh.

Then again thats just my opinion.

I agree this album is not what I expected.. I waited for it for so long and when I finally got it I was like ehhh wtf is this..(it grows on you..but that's not what I was expecting from it)..I did however like his last album..I thought it was great and I still play it in my car from time to time hehe..

Oh and I love the games album...

but hey, that's just MY opinion

album isn't that good, I expected a lot more! 2 club bangers and a couple hard tracks. But out of 22 tracks on the LP, a producer like Dre, and a camp like his (Em, Lloyd, and Buck) shits weak. Don't get me wrong I'm bumpin a handfull of tracks but not that many.

Gunman and Robin is such garbage! I was hopin to hear at least one track like Patiently Waiting or Dont Push Me. Em your def slippin!

Encore + The Massacre = :zzz:

The last album that came out of them that was fire is Obie Trice IMO.

Game was ehhhh.

Then again thats just my opinion.

game was so repetitive...and name dropped all the time.....and is style is nothign new or different....

chuy......ur not feeling young buck.....?

nobody bought obie trice.......but it was fire..

i got the obie and the buck..both fuckin dope ....the banks was aight too..

not lookin fwd to a yayo solo project...it's gona b like freeways piece of shit...

he's had alot of time on his hands...i havent really read or heard anything about it..

some of the Tony Yayo Freestyles on mixtapes are dope