Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Squirters....

vampress

Have any of you guys or girls ever come across a girl that can Squirt???

I've only seen it on Video......looks intense but way too fucking messy!!!

So has anyone???

And if you are a girl that does or can squirt please feel free to share the experience!!!

Some dude yesterday posted about a chick that was like that. The "raincoat" post. lol

...the phenom of girls squirting may be a frequent thing..... i had a g/f who did..... only way i found out was because the bed sheets were soaked after sex.....and i know i dont cum that much..... my load is a lil thick, no way it makes a big map of canada...... and i also think, ...if it happens during sex when bodies are so close together, there's no way of telling if she did... and besides, alot of women would be embarrassed to admit they do squirt......

Have any of you guys or girls ever come across a girl that can Squirt???

I've only seen it on Video......looks intense but way too fucking messy!!!

So has anyone???

And if you are a girl that does or can squirt please feel free to share the experience!!!

My roomie/ex lover is a gusher. Not really like a geyser/squirter the way that vid link shows. But if you work her clit the right way while she's having an O, seemingly quarts of her hot cum will just gush out of her. It's funny 'cause she was kinda self-conscience about it when we first started fuckin'. After the first time, I was then the one encouraging her to just let go and enjoy the fuck out of it. Told her not to worry... I'll bring my snorkle. ;)

Anyway... I, for one, find it to be hot as fuck. One thing I notice that is similar with my experiences and all the videos I've seen... the girls go into a convulsing orgasm as they achieve this. Just seems to be an uncontrollable, out of this world type of orgasm. As opposed to the back clawin', thigh clampin', howl at the moon orgasm that many more people have experienced, fairly regularly ( I think ;) ).

I totally dig it... and thoroughly encourage it to all who are lucky enough to experience them. :drool:

Some dude yesterday posted about a chick that was like that. The "raincoat" post. lol

Yeah... how soon we forget. :mad: Hellllllloooooooooo.

:laugh:

I have done it once.

Sorry to hear only once... :tongue:

Although this topic has almost been beaten to death, i still enjoy the number of females who finally CUM outta the closet and admit they did or do squirt..

I have been quite blessed because i have made a few diff girls squirt.

many did not even do it until we were together.. The very first time I was not turned on because I didn't really know much about the diff between this and peeing... but after I learned a little more, I enjoyed making the girl squirt, convulse, and speak in tongue :devil:

:( Damn I miss my little Jamacianese hottie she used to cum like a geyser...

Well actually I squirt frequently......the one time was like a distance thing.

As if it needed to be any wetter.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

The very first time I was not turned on because I didn't really know much about the diff between this and peeing... but after I learned a little more, I enjoyed making the girl squirt, convulse, and speak in tongue :devil:

EXACTLY, my friend. My ex would jibber jabber and blather on for several minutes. I'm always one to make sure she got hers first and most frequent... but it got to the point where I'd get so worked up... er, working HER up, her convulsing and mumbling afterward would push me over the edge... and my ribbons would fly. ;)

::sigh::...... I'll be back. :jerkoff:

mm.. well..

i didnt know women could do it until my boyfriend told me it was possible..and after he did it to me.. i couldnt understand what it was..

but now it's so easy and i do it all the time and have been since we've been together..

and i realized that sex was nothing until i was able to orgasm this way

and i'm grateful i can experience this wonderful thing. :)

mm.. well..

i didnt know women could do it until my boyfriend told me it was possible..and after he did it to me.. i couldnt understand what it was..

but now it's so easy and i do it all the time and have been since we've been together..

and i realized that sex was nothing until i was able to orgasm this way

and i'm grateful i can experience this wonderful thing. :)

Howwwww?? Can you please explain?