Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freshly shaven skin....

dgtlfnk

... drives me absolutely BONKERS!! horny8bf.pnghorny8bf.png

What the hell is it about the way freshly shaven skin feels to your hands AND how the skin itself feels to be touched. :drool: If it's me... I can't keep my hands off myself for like 2 or 3 days (a MUCH higher frequency than normal, that is ;) ). And if it's my girl... I can't keep my hands, cock, or mouth off of her pussy and ass, when she's clean shavin'. Even right after she shaves her legs....... I wanna lick and kiss the entire length of them for hours. I don't know if this is just a natural human response... or if it's something that's learned over time... but DAYUM I fuckin' love it! It's like every microscopic nerve ending has been awakened and called to duty. Even the areas that are not normally heightened, sensitive areas are now alive and shuddering upon each point of contact. I find myself getting aroused WAY more often and many times in WAY inappropriate places and times, during this period. And it CERTAINLY increases the hell outta my orgasms. Not to mention hers 'cause I'm in such a frenzy. :biggrin:

::sigh::.... Life is good.

Where's that fetish thread? Oh yeah... here it is: Acomoclitic - A preference for hairless genitals

:smoke:

it is hot...

omg....especially nair, and I kept touching myself at work, I couldn't stop, it felt toooo good! What a disturbing thing to say.. but whatever

the same goes for guys who use it. yum yum

... drives me absolutely BONKERS!! horny8bf.pnghorny8bf.png

What the hell is it about the way freshly shaven skin feels to your hands AND how the skin itself feels to be touched. :drool: If it's me... I can't keep my hands off myself for like 2 or 3 days (a MUCH higher frequency than normal, that is ;) ). And if it's my girl... I can't keep my hands, cock, or mouth off of her pussy and ass, when she's clean shavin'. Even right after she shaves her legs....... I wanna lick and kiss the entire length of them for hours. I don't know if this is just a natural human response... or if it's something that's learned over time... but DAYUM I fuckin' love it! It's like every microscopic nerve ending has been awakened and called to duty. Even the areas that are not normally heightened, sensitive areas are now alive and shuddering upon each point of contact. I find myself getting aroused WAY more often and many times in WAY inappropriate places and times, during this period. And it CERTAINLY increases the hell outta my orgasms. Not to mention hers 'cause I'm in such a frenzy. :biggrin:

::sigh::.... Life is good.

Where's that fetish thread? Oh yeah... here it is: Acomoclitic - A preference for hairless genitals

:smoke:

it is hot...

omg....especially nair, and I kept touching myself at work, I couldn't stop, it felt toooo good! What a disturbing thing to say.. but whatever

the same goes for guys who use it. yum yum

That's what I'm talkin' about! Yer in the same boat. :love: And the thought, now, of you doing that at work..... horny8bf.png:drool::drool:horny8bf.png YUMMAY!!!

Not disturbing... flat out beautiful! I love to hear about ANY time a woman touches herself. It's heaven in motion... ;)

Since we hate them, together... we should form a lil' pube crime fighting duo... shaving pubes wherever they may lurk. If the innocent feel overwhelmed by this menace... they can send up the 'shaved snatch' signal... and we'll cum runnin'.

Btw... you and I will have to start out our crusading by shaving each other first. Y'know... just to make sure we can trust one another with a razor near our genitals. Once THAT sort of trust is built... our ever-growing curly villains won't stand a chance! That is... right after we git to :hump: 'n :licker:, of course. :biggrin:

Im getting mine removed forever... :bounce:

:bounce::clap:

Forever smooth?? horny8bf.pnghorny8bf.png Even as a guy... I've thought about doing that. But I dunno... not to keen on pinnin' my knees to my ears while they do my taint or ass. :laugh:

However... would LOVE a quick and personal demo sometime whenever we meet. Y'know... just to see if it's something that's for me. :biggrin: