Why my buzz in L.A. ain't like it is in New York

Why you forcin' you to be hard

Why ain't you a thug by choice

Why the whole world love my voice

Why try to tell 'em that it's the flow son

And you know why they made the new twenties

Cause I got all my old ones

That's why

clearly a lyricist and an artist... PSYCHE~! ive heard better lyrics in jingles for commercials... the big red freshness lasts right through it, on and on while you do it... so make it last a lil longer make it blah blah blah that song is worth listening to over that crap.

where does he not make sense in that track?? does he run with blam blammers? or is it a symphony if he's not on it...not its not a symphony??

why was a decent track...not as good as shootouts or im going back of the last album....i think it just got annoying cause of the constant airplay

where does he not make sense in that track??

because everyone one of those "why's" are fuckin ridiculous, and corny. and just straight foolishness... i dont have time to go through all of them, but for example :

Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt

yes because the industry forces you to buy platinum chains and drive bentleys... or force you to live in houses you cant afford...

Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime

bootleggers, theyre just trying to make a buck like you were when you were poor and stealing and selling drugs leave 'em alone.

Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly

yes encourage gangbangin...

Why they kill Tupac n' Chris

whos they? they killed each other. and the same might happen to you with this fifty beef and all the other nonsense...

Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist'

retarded...

Why did bush knock down the towers

trying to be insightful or knowledgeable about 9/11, when BUSH didnt knock down any towers.

blah blah blah the whole thing is a farce and a list of bullshit...

almost everybody spits nonsense these days......

:banghead:

why is it nonsense, because i dont agree with you all or have the same idea as what "good" music is?

ill just answer one..im sorry bro, your're smart, but you dont undertstand music..

its not because of the material goods..but rather..when you sign..they give you an advance....to make videos, recording costs, etc....its actually a LOAN>....

u dont start earning money until you pay back your full advance...most artists dont make $$ from sales, but rather tours, merchandise, etc...

they gave an example on MTV once..i think...they had tribe called quest..their classic album only netted each member $17,000...after all the debts they had to pay off..

i understand exactly what theyre speaking about. the same happend with TLC and a numerous amount of other groups. The finance industry is like that, Sales is like that, many industries work on a draw or on advances... Nobody is saying go get "jiggy" before youre making money... and youre absolutely right, the way a majority of the money is made is from touring and merchandise yet most of them prefer to go into the studio make a corny album with two good songs one that appeals to the masses one that appeals to the "hardcore" element get the album to sell and live off that.

because everyone one of those "why's" are fuckin ridiculous, and corny. and just straight foolishness... i dont have time to go through all of them, but for example :

yes because the industry forces you to buy platinum chains and drive bentleys... or force you to live in houses you cant afford...

Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime

bootleggers, theyre just trying to make a buck like you were when you were poor and stealing and selling drugs leave 'em alone.

Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly

yes encourage gangbangin...

Why they kill Tupac n' Chris

whos they? they killed each other. and the same might happen to you with this fifty beef and all the other nonsense...

Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist'

retarded...

Why did bush knock down the towers

trying to be insightful or knowledgeable about 9/11, when BUSH didnt knock down any towers.

blah blah blah the whole thing is a farce and a list of bullshit...

why is it nonsense, because i dont agree with you all or have the same idea as what "good" music is?

no these rappers rhyme non-sense..

listen to pac, biggie..big l....jay

they can tell full stories and have them rhyme....that shit is genius..you can almost feel like your knew what they were going through and shit..its so vivid their decriptions..

like jay said

"i paint pictures with poems"......

oh man, same with elvis... but even if there was who gives a fuck anyway; one was a rapist and had a rap sheet longer than his arm, the other an admitted drug dealer gangbanger etc...

and they all talk about how they lived life so stupid...they are all very introspective..and try to give advice to people still in the game..

when you grow up extremely poor, with no parents...u have to do what you can do to survive.......

like biggie said..."for those living street life, need to learn to treat life with respect, but tecs to rest"..

he goes on...

i can give you hundreds of bars..where biggie talks about the ills of street life and how you should live life better

i hate talking about rap like its english class in h.s.

and they all talk about how they lived life so stupid...they are all very introspective..and try to give advice to people still in the game..

when you grow up extremely poor, with no parents...u have to do what you can do to survive.......

so killing is the answer or selling drugs is the answer~!? on the one year anniversary they had loretta wallace on streetsoldiers with lisa evers.. everyone was calling up and saying how we need to find these killers etc, and his mother was saying how great her son is and how he is a martyr, i called up and i was put on hold forever because i wanted say something outside of everyone else... i wanted to say what about the mothers and brothers and wives of the ppl who he took away from, for selling drugs to, or getting addicted to crack. what about the ppl he stole from who were making an honest living who doing the right thing feeding their family and trying to provide, what about them, why is it we have to shed a tear for him yet these john does and marys have no closure. why~!? ask that jada...

on the flipside they claim dont live the street life dont be a thug, but why~!? look what it got them, a record label, millions of dollars, gear, endorsements etc. so saying dont live that life when a person turned something negative into something positive is bullshit. lead by example and leave impressions on society, and positive changes.. not by words that are forgotten or nobody takes to heart. how many ppl do you know that actually said, "yo word, biggie told me to stop dealing drugs, aiight yo immo stop right now." like you said they have to do whatever it takes to get by, and and if it means robbing looting and prostitutin' then guess no celebrity is going to stop them by singing about it. shit its against GOD's will and they dont listen to him, let alone listen to some asshole with a mic.

the forgotten solution... but even then not even always neccessarily some of the greatest businessmen and entrepeneurs of our day are highschool/college dropouts... imo its all about focusing your time and energy into something you like which is also positive and has the ability to appeal to the masses...

so killing is the answer or selling drugs is the answer~!? on the one year anniversary they had loretta wallace on streetsoldiers with lisa evers.. everyone was calling up and saying how we need to find these killers etc, and his mother was saying how great her son is and how he is a martyr, i called up and i was put on hold forever because i wanted say something outside of everyone else... i wanted to say what about the mothers and brothers and wives of the ppl who he took away from, for selling drugs to, or getting addicted to crack. what about the ppl he stole from who were making an honest living who doing the right thing feeding their family and trying to provide, what about them, why is it we have to shed a tear for him yet these john does and marys have no closure. why~!? ask that jada...

on the flipside they claim dont live the street life dont be a thug, but why~!? look what it got them, a record label, millions of dollars, gear, endorsements etc. so saying dont live that life when a person turned something negative into something positive is bullshit. lead by example and leave impressions on society, and positive changes.. not by words that are forgotten or nobody takes to heart. how many ppl do you know that actually said, "yo word, biggie told me to stop dealing drugs, aiight yo immo stop right now." like you said they have to do whatever it takes to get by, and and if it means robbing looting and prostitutin' then guess no celebrity is going to stop them by singing about it. shit its against GOD's will and they dont listen to him, let alone listen to some asshole with a mic.

excellent..

like go to school

have u ever met urban teachers...they dont care about teaching and never even try...

my dad's best friend teaches in irvington...he teaches 7th grade math...

he freely admits, he doesnt care if the students do well..and he says that is the general feeling aroudn the school..they just want to collect their paychecks and go home..