Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lets Be Crystal Clear...

never knew it was that prevalent in the gay circuit.

r u serious? It's wrecked clubladn here and elsewhere all over - Jr. parties, Aleria, etc....a lot of rampant crystal usage and it's quite sad to see that on the dancefloor these days. Also has lead to a lot of irresponsible unprotected sex and contraction of HIV...it's destroying the gay community still. Very very sad.

believe me folks its a dead end. lost many a friend to meth. some made it back but only a few. it destroys everything it touches. keep this scene drug free!!! peace.

How did you lose them if they made it back?

And when was the scene ever drug free? I think what you want to do is to try and get the drugs out. :balls:

And when was the scene ever drug free? I think what you want to do is to try and get the drugs out. :balls:

a few didnt make it back. they are dead!. of course i want it to be drug free. isnt that obvious? iits all about the music and a positive vibe. we dont need drugs for that. am i speaking from experience. of course. if i can convince 1 person not to go through what i did, its all worth it. :type:

cheaper and longer lasting than coke....

I dont think so bro, from what i recall, a bag of tina half the size of an average bag of coke cost more...i know his b/c a friend of mine kept askin me for $$$ to pay for this sh*t

i guess the cost has risen....supply and demand at its best

i think he means that they got so caught up in the scene that they disappeared. Some turn inot complete a**holes and you dont ever want to see them again. Unless they clean there act up, that is when they come back, obviously

cheaper and longer lasting than coke....

I dont think so bro, from what i recall, a bag of tina half the size of an average bag of coke cost more...i know his b/c a friend of mine kept askin me for $$$ to pay for this sh*t

i guess the cost has risen....supply and demand at its best

from what ive heard its cheaper and longer lasting...but ive never tired it before so i have no clue :)

give me shrooms or sid and we can talk :D

i think he means that they got so caught up in the scene that they disappeared. Some turn inot complete a**holes and you dont ever want to see them again. Unless they clean there act up, that is when they come back, obviously

I hope people understand this is not about angel-ism "Oh! You should never do drugs, this is so bad, just stupid people do drugs...blah blah blah."

It is about the fact that this particular substance is different from the usual ones you see in clubland. I've also known people who basically ruined their lives (lost jobs, love, friends, health and finally had to move away from the city). And I'm talking about people who used to do all sorts of things and handle it all....no, this one is different and can f*ck you up real bad (even if you were able to manage the rest).

You're free to do what you want, just make sure you know where you step foot...

backupqueen

I hope people understand this is not about angel-ism "Oh! You should never do drugs, this is so bad, just stupid people do drugs...blah blah blah."

It is about the fact that this particular substance is different from the usual ones you see in clubland. I've also known people who basically ruined their lives (lost jobs, friends, health and finally had to move away from the city). And I'm talking about people who used to do all sorts of things and handle it all....no, this one is different and can f*ck you up real bad (even if you were able to manage the rest).

agree with you absolutely...this isnt something that came from a plant...it's everything and the kitchen sink...in fact it's everything UNDER the kitchen sink: drano, acetone...things used to clean shit outta the toilet

anyone who knows me personally knows I'm not a saint, but I've seen this sh*t fuck up people very close me and it's nothin you think you can overcome