Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you know the Difference???

vampress

sweet info, i'm confident i have given at least 2 girls multiples SCORE! :bounce:

now how can i get my multiple on being a guy.

Enjoy your read......;):grin3:

By male multiple orgasm, we mean the ability of a man to have two or more orgasms without a rest period in between. In addition, it is the ability of a man to sustain an erection between orgasms.

The secret, for most men, lies in the ability to have an orgasm without actually ejaculating. Studies have shown that it is possible to have a full orgasm, complete with rapid heart rate, muscle contractions and the sensation of ejaculatory release, without an actual ejaculation.

Many eastern cultures have been aware of this phenomenon within men for years, as evidenced by their historical tantric literature. In fact, studies in the US as far back as the 1930's have documented it and the famous Kinsey studies discuss it in detail.

There are several methods by which men can become multi-orgasmic. Try each technique to find the one that suits you best. It is important to note that each of the techniques below requires pre-development of the PC Muscle. The PC Workout

Identify the Pubococcygeus (PC) Muscle

Gently place your fingers right behind your testicles and pretend that you are urinating. Now stop urinating. The muscle that you use to stop urinating is your PC Muscle. You should feel it tightening when you stop the flow of urine. Your penis and testicles may jump a bit when you flex your PC Muscle. You don't need an erection to feel and flex the PC Muscle. It's very important to be able to identify the PC Muscle in order to work with it. Take your time and make sure that you're not using your thighs, stomach and buttocks instead of the PC.

Flex Your PC - 3 Sets of 20

Three times a day, flex your PC muscle for a two count, then release it. Do 20 of these at a time. As simple as it sounds, this is probably the single most important exercise you can do to strengthen your erections, control ejaculation and increase the power and intensity of your orgasms.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy your read......;):grin3:

By male multiple orgasm, we mean the ability of a man to have two or more orgasms without a rest period in between. In addition, it is the ability of a man to sustain an erection between orgasms.

The secret, for most men, lies in the ability to have an orgasm without actually ejaculating. Studies have shown that it is possible to have a full orgasm, complete with rapid heart rate, muscle contractions and the sensation of ejaculatory release, without an actual ejaculation.

thats what it is? wow, so i have had multiples, i've been able to sustain erections and keep going without a problem.

Sometimes instead of my shit getting ultra sensitive it sorta goes numb but stays erect and i can keep going and ejaculate at least 2 more times. Heh, didn't know that was a multiple.

Thanks for the info Vampress. :hat:

thats what it is? wow, so i have had multiples, i've been able to sustain erections and keep going without a problem.

Sometimes instead of my shit getting ultra sensitive it sorta goes numb but stays erect and i can keep going and ejaculate at least 2 more times. Heh, didn't know that was a multiple.

Thanks for the info Vampress. :hat:

Anytime sweetie :) .