Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nomar to receive a ring

Codica3

Hmm.. any thoughts on this? Nomar was being a bitchass all season cause he was pissed about the A-Rod thing and then he got traded.. seemed like once he was gone and Cabrera came in, the Red Sox turned it around and fought all the way to win the World Series..

I dunno if I necessarily think he should get one. I think the Red Sox are giving a ring to everyone who played at least 1 inning in the 2004 season. I guess it's a nice gesture.

Hmm.. any thoughts on this? Nomar was being a bitchass all season cause he was pissed about the A-Rod thing and then he got traded.. seemed like once he was gone and Cabrera came in, the Red Sox turned it around and fought all the way to win the World Series..

I dunno if I necessarily think he should get one. I think the Red Sox are giving a ring to everyone who played at least 1 inning in the 2004 season. I guess it's a nice gesture.

I think it's a good gesture on the part of the Sox. I think it's more of an appreciation for what he did in that uniform throughout his career. I mean, Canseco got a ring from the Yanks and he barely played at all.

what are they giving out, like 500 rings or something?

Jeter made a funny comment...something to the effect of, "what are they giving out a ring to everybody that had something to do with the team since 1918" :laugh:

LET'S GO METS!!!!!! :bounce:

Jeters a jealous fuck whos bitchin because his team that he was the captain of was embarassed worse than any other team in sports history....

funny funny Derek, you got us

and in case the Red Sox miscounted a little and need a few more, maybe the can just borrow 1 of Jeter's 4 rings

Jeter already dished out his extra rings to Art Howe and Bobby Valentine and Willie Randolph has already placed the bid on the third....

btw....what place did the Mets finish last year? how about the year before?

Jeter already dished out his extra rings to Art Howe and Bobby Valentine and Willie Randolph has already placed the bid on the third....

btw....what place did the Mets finish last year? how about the year before?

If I'm not mistaken, I think Willie might have a couple of his own already...don't think he's gonna need to borrow any from Jeter

:laugh: bro, you think I'm serious...I'm just instigating here....it's the fucking Yankees for fucks sake

both teams make me sick!

Dont fuck with me .. or Mr Met gets one through the back of that big round stitched head of his

mr.met.jpg