Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back inthe Big Apple / What's the story

What up all??? I just moved back to the city from Vegas after and two years... look'in to get caught up on the new club scene. No more SF or Twilo?? How's Crobar? Deep? What's the real scoop?

Send me a pm if you've got some hook ups. I can return the favor if you ever head to sin city.

JL

it's all about avalon and crobar now.

crobar is a tranny club... but cool resident dj's

sf is closed... it will reopen in the summer

twilo is now spirit.

real story is that the same stuff happens every few yrs. you didn't miss anything. it will never be the same like the old sf and exit, but you know, things evolve.

What up all??? I just moved back to the city from Vegas after and two years... look'in to get caught up on the new club scene. No more SF or Twilo?? How's Crobar? Deep? What's the real scoop?

Send me a pm if you've got some hook ups. I can return the favor if you ever head to sin city.

JL

CIELO is where its at right now for QUALITY HOUSE MUSIC any night of the week its open, with a rotation resident djs like FRANCOIS K, LOUIE VEGA, TEDD PATTERSON, WILLIE GRAFF,NICHOLAS MATAR, JOHN JULIUIS KNIGHT and so many guet djs. Its also a small intimate venue with a function one soudsytem that satisfies me every tie i go there. NoWt the only drawback for me is thatthe crowd is only half music heads (if they get in) and the other half trendy people wh dont know much about music overall in general butactually know the djs playing on that night, strange. This sat TEDD PATTERSON is playing on on HURS RON TRENT will e there as well.

My other fave club right now in the city is SULLIVVAN ROOM one of the only remaning UNDERGROUND CLUBS in YC. With an intimate dancefloor great soundsystem and so many great djs coming thur its doors who play so many styles for EVERYONE to enjoy. Only drawback I CANT THINK OF ANY. Also SHELTER on sat nights and sunday mornings with TIMMY REGISFORD is stillgoing strong after 14yrs. And once a month at DEEP DANNY KRIVIT and somtimes guests play for he BODY N SOUL,SHELTER,PARADISE GARAGE crowd.

Then theres the BIG CLUBS AVALON, CROBAR, SPIRIT. While not necessarily my firs choices to party you cant go wrong with the djs they bring in as well, CROAR being IMO the best of all the BIG ROOM cubs. Then theres tons of lil lounges and bars that have good music but not enough space to really really getdown. And heres theres after rs parties with DISCOTHEQUE being the most people know and of course still tons of word of mouth after hrs parties as well. Hope what ever you do here and wherever you go is good time. Maybe catch you on a floor.