Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Down Deep Fridays @ Tuko, 3/4

tuko-0304.jpg

The Down Deep crew has been asked to provide the music once again this Friday. Join us as we bring our signature sound to Tuko. Tuko is a brand new club/lounge featuring ultra-modern decor, a fantastic drink and fusion food menu as well as an amazing sound system to keep you grooving all night!

Click below for the Clubplanet guestlist.

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/?gl=2142

yah i been meaning to go, but haven't been feeling well. The downdeep heads play some of the best house mixes out there, it's not just regular ol deep house either, they def have a style and flavor of their own, it really makes ya wanna dance and groove.

yah i been meaning to go, but haven't been feeling well. The downdeep heads play some of the best house mixes out there, it's not just regular ol deep house either, they def have a style and flavor of their own, it really makes ya wanna dance and groove.

Yeah man...same here... I've been meaning to go too but just can't seem to get out & about early enough to catch them before heading off to other spots. I love the Down Deep house tunes... makes me wanna :getdown: too.

Guest endlessnight

I am hoping to try this place too, if I can get any friends to go with me! Some people can be so difficult about trying new places, etc. I like to try as many places as possible, so hopefully will be there soon. Will it be every Friday?

endlessnight

Met you guys tonight, this looks like a good party, I'll try to swing through

Nice meeting you last night also. Hopefully we'll continue to run into each other. I'm very eager to check out your party at 13 Little Devils.

Hope to see you at Tuko tonight.......

I am hoping to try this place too, if I can get any friends to go with me! Some people can be so difficult about trying new places, etc. I like to try as many places as possible, so hopefully will be there soon. Will it be every Friday?

endlessnight

well i hope you're able to get some friends out tonight. should be fun.

yeah, we'll be there most Fridays. keep tuned to ClubPlanet or downdeepnyc.com for all the updated info.

I checked out TUKO last Saturday when my friends were DJing there. While I'm sure the music will be great tonight, I just wish the layout of the club was better. The floating bar in the middle of the place makes for less room for dancing (b/c everyone's trying to get a drink or walk around). Good for lounging though.

Hope to see some of you. Shizz gonna be on tonight!! :pint:

What're you boys doin' around here? :lickit::kiss2:

Guys...don't sleep on DownDeep. It's pretty rare to find two guys who work so hard bringin' the funk and one stellar, fun vibe! These boys complete me! :heart:

Can't make Tuko the next two weeks due to previous engagements, but you can bet your patoodies I'll be gettin' stupid drunk with you fellas on St. Patty's Day.

You know me...I'm a sucker for hotties and liquor and all that deep housey deliciousness! :drunk: